Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What gift would you treat yourself with?

Newcomer
    a new luxury car, I believe I drive pretty well

At the moment it is some thing against mosquitoes Hate them! Currently I am styaying over at my cousin's place who lives not far away from a river and I can witness tons of mosquitoes in the evening I guess that some repeller by Everpest wiould work just fine here!
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 05-21-2021 at 04:51 PM.

One million dollars usd <3

Quote Originally Posted by cristinex3 View Post
    a new luxury car, I believe I drive pretty well it costs pretty much and I have a bad credit score but I found a solution. Here it is https://carplus.co.uk/bad-credit-car-finance/
    I was dreaming of a new Tesla but due to the crisis in chips I don't think that even in a year I will get a grab of the car not to mention that its price is constantly increasing
    Last edited by Gedezon; 11-22-2021 at 10:44 AM.

New jeans and boots of course!
    Also a new iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by trueblood View Post
    New cream or some thing like that and boots of course!
    Also a new iPhone
    I would also like to get the new Iphone but the one I like is much too heavy and expensive. Don't like alternatives on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    I would also like to get some not quite expensive thing for my health. Something extraordinary which my kids could also use. In the long run I chose orthopedic modular mats by Orthopuzzle https://orthopuzzle.ca/. An ultimate must-have in the modern world for every family, my opinion.
    I ordered several sets of mats for my younger brother who is 5 years old now. He spends about 2 hours a day on those mats
    Last edited by Maxjuk; 03-27-2022 at 09:52 PM.

A well furnished home along with audi

a nice car

favorite gift
    Welcome to the newest Swiss watch store 2023 where you can sell Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Panerai and other Swiss craft watches with Swiss clone movements directly. Show factory shipping worldwide For more styles visit:replica watches