Thread: Came back after a few years of not playing (ex.Zegshock)

Came back after a few years of not playing (ex.Zegshock)

Hey what’s up everybody. I used to play this game a lot when I was younger, around 13-14. Now I’m 21! xD
    I was thinking about all the fun times I had in this game one night ago and thought to get it again.
    It brings back old memories, and it would be cool to connect with dome old friends and make some new ones!
    My name here is the same as my game name, so look me up or whatever if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Transitions21 View Post
    Hey what’s up everybody. I used to play this game a lot when I was younger, around 13-14. Now I’m 21! xD
    I was thinking about all the fun times I had in this game one night ago and thought to get it again.
    It brings back old memories, and it would be cool to connect with dome old friends and make some new ones!
    My name here is the same as my game name, so look me up or whatever if you want.
    Welcome back! Lots has changed since you last played - like, a ton. Some notable changes: Mall in bottom left of map, Italy map which is located under bridge, they're doing new competitions recently (like currently, kill 3k people with Morano Thompson for a gas mask/5k for a skin), Lasertag which is located near snow resort, Plasma corporation which has a lot of very useful guns and some cool tradable items, probably a ton of new auction items you've never seen, gang coins are now a thing to buy some cool limited items, and a bunch more. I feel like this summer is going to be extremely interesting with lots of events and new updates, hope you stick around!
    Unique (Cavern) in game.

For sure!
    I can’t wait to see what will be out there for me to work for!

Can’t wait to see upcoming events too. I miss the old events. Fighting Halloween npcs for funny animated hats, and king crabs, and even zombies xD

One thing I wish was different was the amount if battery drained when playing x-x