Thread: Should I quit Graal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Should I quit Graal?

Hmmm Yeah, the admins said I'm racist and a macro! I think I lost my trust in the game.

All I do is dig and not do anything but binge-watch and the admins have the power to ban anyone who is minding its own business. If only they would understand us players how we are feeling when someone keeps stealing your spot and shells. I can't handle this! I think I'm gonna quit after quarantine has passed since I don't know how many admins are there who are plain ignorant. All I said is "Brazilian" and they got triggered and ban me for that?

And please next time doesn't talk to me with Thesaurus.com poems and just take action! I'm an active player and if you want me in your community making a thing in the game then respect your daily login players with respect and do your work. This kind of action is unreasonable and that's why Graal is dying because:

1. The admins are abusive
    2. They let toxic people who would quit the game after trolling active players keeps on doing it, other players.

- - - Updated - - -

An admin turned a non-pk digging spot back to a pk spot all of the sudden? Is this an act of abusive power?

How many times are you going to post the same thread?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Well, they banned me for false things like macro then calls me a racist and turns my new spot into a PK zone.

Should I just quit because I have nowhere else to dig? Everywhere I dig annoying players interupts me.

- - - Updated - - -

And have lost my trust with the in-game admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Well, they banned me for false things like macro then calls me a racist and turns my new spot into a PK zone.

Should I just quit because I have nowhere else to dig? Everywhere I dig annoying players interupts me.

- - - Updated - - -

And have lost my trust with the in-game admins.
    johncoolgamer would be proud of you right now. anyways, just go to a new digging spot bro. there are so many places to dig.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Admin cant turn a safe zone into a pk zone, and this game wont die without you so stop sending threat.
    Done and done.
    You also dint have to mention race or nationality while submitting a report, all you need is a simple " Harassment: Disturbing my gameplay " .

People should start learning the different level of staff and what sort of power/authority they hold, don't simply blame "Admin" for everything that changed in the game, smh.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

I’m sorry to hear that, if you have any problems with any staff then message a SPR, and if you think you’ve been falsely banned then submit a ticket to toonslab. The staff team are working hard and producing so much content, the team are trying their best to make players happy, and I’m sure you’ve realised that not everyone will be satisfied.

You’re biased though since you’re a staff member. People are getting banned left and right for most of the time no reason. You guys hand out more bans than jails at this point. There is 0 freedom of speech in era. Sooner or later, you’re whole player base is gonna get permanently banned! Step it up please, I dont care about new furniture, start getting rid of these stupid corrupt admins *cough* JUNZ! *cough* and step it up. This game has so much potential yet wasted due to corruption and laziness. Smh. And like the dude said, don’t respond with some thesaurus.com poem trying to sound all smart. Admit the game needs changes ASAP and try to fix them!

P.S. - No one sends tickets because no one responds! No one contacts a SPR because why? No one responds! I know from experience

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    You’re biased though since you’re a staff member. People are getting banned left and right for most of the time no reason. You guys hand out more bans than jails at this point. There is 0 freedom of speech in era. Sooner or later, you’re whole player base is gonna get permanently banned! Step it up please, I dont care about new furniture, start getting rid of these stupid corrupt admins *cough* JUNZ! *cough* and step it up. This game has so much potential yet wasted due to corruption and laziness. Smh. And like the dude said, don’t respond with some thesaurus.com poem trying to sound all smart. Admit the game needs changes ASAP and try to fix them!

P.S. - No one sends tickets because no one responds! No one contacts a SPR because why? No one responds! I know from experience
    Please check the thread dates! Old thread is old. :c!
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Since this thread is old and turning pretty toxic I’ll go ahead and close it.