Hmmm Yeah, the admins said I'm racist and a macro! I think I lost my trust in the game.

All I do is dig and not do anything but binge-watch and the admins have the power to ban anyone who is minding its own business. If only they would understand us players how we are feeling when someone keeps stealing your spot and shells. I can't handle this! I think I'm gonna quit after quarantine has passed since I don't know how many admins are there who are plain ignorant. All I said is "Brazilian" and they got triggered and ban me for that?

And please next time doesn't talk to me with Thesaurus.com poems and just take action! I'm an active player and if you want me in your community making a thing in the game then respect your daily login players with respect and do your work. This kind of action is unreasonable and that's why Graal is dying because:

1. The admins are abusive
2. They let toxic people who would quit the game after trolling active players keeps on doing it, other players.

- - - Updated - - -

An admin turned a non-pk digging spot back to a pk spot all of the sudden? Is this an act of abusive power?