Thread: Spawn Items/Change Stats?

Question Spawn Items/Change Stats?

I guess this is like a small rant, i don't know, it bothers me. but because this person is an admin, he can spawn guns that only 25 players should've had (iFreeze Halo Sword/Gun)? Because he's an admin, he can change his spar ratio to whatever he desires? even tho he's probably lost the 30k and win 3k from the times i've seen him spar. this doesn't seem fair, can i be an admin and have this power? i'd love to own every gun in game, just to pk and spar. No hate toward this person, i just find it really unfair that he can do this.

https://imgur.com/a/guu6Ek7

- - - Updated - - -

quick update, he can even spawn a 2011 spar reward hat? i am not sure what that has to do with SFX. but okay

Yeah ,so you dont know iEra got corruption or are you new player?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hello, this thread may become a little problematic so I will go ahead and close it. Just to let you know I think you may be a little misinformed with how long some staff have played the game as they were once players as well. If there is any issue you encounter with an admin or you see anything suspicious please contact an SPR or a PR in game. Forums are not the place to discuss this.