Thread: List of all the Katanas below the price of Futuristic Katana.

List of all the Katanas below the price of Futuristic Katana.

So, I need help, I don't know how much katana there are in era below the price of Futuristic Katana.

So far the ones I know of are Pasta, Frozen, Crackling, Candy Cane (Old and New), Jaw, Valentines (The one that doesn't look like a katana), Olympic, Spicy, Carrot, Icy, Cny, Double Royal and Futuristic.

Tell me please if there are more than those katanas below the price of futuristic katana or below kenshi katana.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
    So, I need help, I don't know how much katana there are in era below the price of Futuristic Katana.

So far the ones I know of are Pasta, Frozen, Crackling, Candy Cane (Old and New), Jaw, Valentines (The one that doesn't look like a katana), Olympic, Spicy, Carrot, Icy, Cny, Double Royal and Futuristic.

Tell me please if there are more than those katanas below the price of futuristic katana or below kenshi katana.
    You said you dont know It and you said like all swords so something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoGraal69 View Post
    You said you dont know It and you said like all swords so something wrong?
    Oh is that all of them? That is why I said " Tell me please if there are more. " meaning if there are more out there that you know that I know not of.. notify me here. But if that is all of them, then I guess it is time for me to move on to more expensive katanas.

You're missing these katans
    Ruler Katana
    Facebook katana and the rarest of them alll the golden katana