Thread: New VIP features??

Lightbulb New VIP features??

Hi, I got super bored being in quarantine and thought that perhaps introducing some new VIP ideas would be p cool. Currently buying it is slightly unnecessary as there are multiple free alternatives such as freebies to the perks and the items can sometimes be slightly dull.

I thought adding a new frame around the players profile which can be turned on and off depending whether the player wants it would be pretty neat so that others can see. I did a quick pic of how I imagined it:
    VIP graal profile.png
    Maybe slightly nicer so people wouldn't be put off buying it...

And a variety of monthly or weekly missions to earn some gralats in a less grindy way when you click the VIP button at the top.

Just an idea lmk what u think

Quote Originally Posted by Rek View Post
    Hi, I got super bored being in quarantine and thought that perhaps introducing some new VIP ideas would be p cool. Currently buying it is slightly unnecessary as there are multiple free alternatives such as freebies to the perks and the items can sometimes be slightly dull.

I thought adding a new frame around the players profile which can be turned on and off depending whether the player wants it would be pretty neat so that others can see. I did a quick pic of how I imagined it:
    VIP graal profile.png
    Maybe slightly nicer so people wouldn't be put off buying it...

And a variety of monthly or weekly missions to earn some gralats in a less grindy way when you click the VIP button at the top.

Just an idea lmk what u think
    Frame sucks ,you can edit your background with colors,images and more so is a bad idea.

Doing Monthly,weekly,daily missions is a good idea.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hahaha yeah I'd agree and gfx isn't my strong suit, but something to make players be able to tell you're vip would be cool even if it was something as small as badges or icons which come along side the missions.

VIP is already OP for it's price but it'd be nice to see new perks for VIP.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by AngelNoah View Post
    VIP is already OP for it's price but it'd be nice to see new perks for VIP.
    Personally I wouldn't agree but I'm not a regular buyer, but offering rewards they could set the price higher and still be able to sell it because players know they can make money back.

Hahaha yeah I'd agree and gfx isn't my strong suit, but something to make players be able to tell you're vip would be cool even if it was something as small as badges or icons which come along side the missions.
    VIP overhead text.

Personally I wouldn't agree but I'm not a regular buyer, but offering rewards they could set the price higher and still be able to sell it because players know they can make money back.
    vip is 100% worth the bucks. Unlimited revs, perfect guns and unlimited ammo(i guess) is pretty good for 7500.

Quote Originally Posted by Majka View Post
    vip is 100% worth the bucks. Unlimited revs, perfect guns and unlimited ammo(i guess) is pretty good for 7500.
    Maybe, but you pretty much constantly have revive from freebies I find.. Didn't realise you got perfect guns but would still like to see my other suggestions implemented.