Thread: What Happened?

What Happened?

I check in every 6 months maybe to see how this game is doing and its all been downhill until I came back and their is consistently 2.3-2.5k players online.

Did I miss something? Is it just quarantine?

I am not complaining but their was barely 1.8k on 6 months ago.

For Sure it is beacuse of the Quarantine
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

The Easter Quest where you could literally get 6.2 ECs in 2 hours or even less if you're too good blew up the player count to over 3k and now it has reduced to a stable 2.5k margin.

Yeah one main reason is because everyone’s in quarantine, but I’ve noticed events being hosted quite frequently for the past few days, staff have implemented newer content for players so we all have something to do!
    Last edited by Zysoss; 05-24-2020 at 11:30 PM.

It’s cus I’m back

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Yeah one main reason is because everyone’s in quarantine, but I’ve noticed events being hosted quite frequently for the past few days, staff have implemented newer content for players so we all are something busy to do on Era.
    Yeah I have been grinding pizza and there is always multiple lasertag events, at least one ec event. I clocked on at one point to see around 3k online

It's because people are stuck at home bored wanting something to do.. something to grind during this whole ordeal. I came back to Era just to see how things have changed since 2015 and I noticed a lower player count and lots of new features.

Monkey (NPC)
    Totally quarantine. Only reason I came back.