Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove Mammel only rule for Animal uploads.

Exactly, guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing to add is that there are plenty of buyable heads at shops ingame that are not Mammals. I mean, Last time a checked a UFO wasn’t a mammal. Also, there’s a turtle head, a fish head, and plenty of others that break this rule. So, I believe that The game would make more sense without this rule. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    Agreed, we just need this back all together. What's a GANI to a player's creative imagination, huh? Nowadays you see the same three Adidas Tracksuit uploads plaguing Start; I wanna start seeing zebras and goldfish again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hmmm do you have any understanding on what Gani is?

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Hmmm do you have any understanding on what Gani is?
    Everything a player does, it stands for Graal Animation. From shooting a gun to standing still. My question still stands though, then again I don't really dabble in any of Graal's visual department so just let me know.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    Everything a player does, it stands for Graal Animation. From shooting a gun to standing still. My question still stands though, then again I don't really dabble in any of Graal's visual department so just let me know.
    Player's don't make GANI they make graphics. GANI is a whole different type of file.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Player's don't make GANI they make graphics. GANI is a whole different type of file.
    I know the difference tho
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Anyways, back on topic. Is there a chance of this rule changing?

I had My Head back for a full day yesterday, only for it to be removed again this morning. No reason, no staff replying to Me. Then, when I thought it was bad enough, they also refunded my body for it, the body that I’d had even when the head was gone... I honestly feel like I’m being bullied by staff here. It may seem like I’m complaining over nothing, but this is genuinely angering Me.