Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove Mammel only rule for Animal uploads.

Remove Mammel only rule for Animal uploads.

Hello. For over two years in Era, I had Goldfish uploads. When I logged on one day, they were removed. It took me forever to find out about the new “mammel only” rule, but I don’t understand it. As long as they’re the right size, and appropriate, I think all animal uploads should be allowed. Thank You for reading!

yes pls

why is that a rule :[

Quote Originally Posted by jjemerald View Post
    Hello. For over two years in Era, I had Goldfish uploads. When I logged on one day, they were removed. It took me forever to find out about the new “mammel only” rule, but I don’t understand it. As long as they’re the right size, and appropriate, I think all animal uploads should be allowed. Thank You for reading!
    I agree with with statement.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

You mean for heads only or bodies as well? I see this happening more with heads but not with bodies, the reason why we are more strict on bodies is because of how ganies work. So it may look terrible if you make a body with only a tail for example.

More so for heads. I haven’t seen this problem with Bodies yet. I still have My old bodies for the head.

Nani i think you meant head? In my experience head are the mostly rejected while body with tail are often approved.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

So, is there any chance of it being removed? Because, all it does is limit the games upload system...

Monkey (NPC)
    I vote in favor of this!

How can you have a zoo with only mammals...
    Don't be so strict; make the game enjoyable!

Related to Players
    Agreed, we just need this back all together. What's a GANI to a player's creative imagination, huh? Nowadays you see the same three Adidas Tracksuit uploads plaguing Start; I wanna start seeing zebras and goldfish again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.