Thread: Cactus Melee or Bee Dagger?

Cactus Melee or Bee Dagger?

Hello, I go by Transitions21 on Graal and was wondering which of the two melees are better: The newly released Cactus Dagger, or the old Bee Dagger?
    I’ve been wanting the Bee Dagger, but nobody is really selling atm. Then I heard about the Cactus Dagger from the newspaper, and when I saw it inflicted poison, I went to go buy it.
    Now idk if percentage is applied to weapons, but I feel like the Bee Dagger is a higher percentage inflicting the poison than the Cactus. Very minimally do I see the poison being inflicted with the Cactus.
    I also think it is 7 damage each item correct? The Cactus Dagger is decent in it’s speed. Not sure about how fast the Bee dagger is.

Quote Originally Posted by Transitions21 View Post
    i dont know how to read.
    You should think about bee stick, Is a good melee that gives poison to players and is good.

Bee Melee, Bee Dagger, Syringe and Green Crescent Blade are all the same thing, but they're all hard to find because they are old weapons 5 yr old or +

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Bee Melee, Bee Dagger, Syringe and Green Crescent Blade are all the same thing, but they're all hard to find because they are old weapons 5 yr old or +
    Oh really? There’s no different stats or anything?

Yeah really, all 7 dmg fast and poison. The difference is the annoyance, Green Crescent Blade has simply no sound effects and bee stick has a annoying bee sound (loL), bee dagger sounds just like the starter knife and syringe sounds weird overall they're all the same

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Yeah really, all 7 dmg fast and poison. The difference is the annoyance, Green Crescent Blade has simply no sound effects and bee stick has a annoying bee sound (loL), bee dagger sounds just like the starter knife and syringe sounds weird overall they're all the same
    Oh my goodness that bee stick sound lol. I haven’t heard it in a few years though. I just came back but haven’t seen it yet.