Thread: An Amateur Attempt At Artistry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

An Amateur Attempt At Artistry

I hope you like that alliteration I used for the thread title. Anywho, I was talking to a dear friend about starting on making graphics. She gave me a few app suggestions on the IOS and so far Pixel Studio has seem to not be so bad. (If only I myself wasn’t bad lol) And so I gave it a try.
    My first attempt was making a walkie talkie.
    Please, I beg of you designers, to please leave tips, criticisms, video suggestions to watch, apps, whatever to help! I can say I don’t think I have a clue on what I’m doing. These attempts by me take so much time. It’s also a frustrating process.

- - - Updated - - -

And here’s the other thing I made. I wanted to start making weapons out of My Hero Academia, and I know Izuku’s glove is not necessarily a weapon, but I thought if it was implemented, it would be cool to have it as some laser or beam shooting glove. I created the glove with PixelArt Studio cuz that’s all I know how to do right now. Then after making the glove, I used a template of graal bodies and tried to make it on his hand. And I’ll tell you what, that took 3 hours! I said so many times that I wanted to quit. But I know with some help and practice, I can be good at this. So, here y’all go: