Thread: Harassment in the Highscore leaderboard

Harassment in the Highscore leaderboard

All I do is Make Pizza, Pick trash, Dig Shells, Deliver Mails, and PK.
    I manage to reach top 1 on every one of them and suddenly people are messaging me awful things like profanity, macroing, telling me I should stop digging, and other craps I don't want to see.

If I turn the useless pms off or ignore them, they'll try to find where I am to stop me from what I'm doing. Its starting to get really annoying! I might quit because of this and the admins aren't doing anything to stop their stupidity, if they have nothing to do then they should just ban them without warning to stop bothering everyone else who has better things to do.

I REPORTED THEM AND NOTHING HAPPENED LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME'S ADMIN?! NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN ON THIS POOPOO HEAD. THEY EITHER TP THEM TO START AND THEN TRIES TO FIND ME AGAIN THAN BAN THEM.

I don't wanna be rude and write in my status "Don't care, stop messaging me", or ignore all messages but since there are ppl who would be rude because idc what they say or I ignore them there's no other choice but to suggest to add an insta block in between one of the buttons than pressing 5 buttons OR AT LEAST BAN THEM INSTANTLY.
    Last edited by REEEYouNoob; 05-25-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REEEYouNoob View Post
    All I do is Make Pizza, Pick trash, Dig Shells, Deliver Mails, and PK.
    I manage to reach top 1 on every one of them and suddenly people are messaging me awful things like profanity, macroing, telling me I should stop digging, and other craps I don't want to see.

If I turn the useless pms off or ignore them, they'll try to find where I am to stop me from what I'm doing. Its starting to get really annoying! I might quit because of this and the admins aren't doing anything to stop their stupidity, if they have nothing to do then they should just ban them without warning to stop bothering everyone else who has better things to do.

I REPORTED THEM AND NOTHING HAPPENED LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME'S ADMIN?! NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN ON THIS POOPOO HEAD. THEY EITHER TP THEM TO START AND THEN TRIES TO FIND ME AGAIN THAN BAN THEM.

I don't wanna be rude and write in my status "Don't care, stop messaging me", or ignore all messages but since there are ppl who would be rude because idc what they say or I ignore them there's no other choice but to suggest to add an insta block in between one of the buttons than pressing 5 buttons OR AT LEAST BAN THEM INSTANTLY.
    Okay, sometimes whenever you report a players the report will be listed in Admin Report tab. but it dosen't mean that Admins can take an action with all of the report you've sent since There are 100+ Report each day and Admins can't answer them all, since there are less admins online Everyday..

if this happens again try to PM some admins to Check your report..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821