Thread: Any Tips?

Any Tips?

I have just made it to the 12.5k pizza room and I am grinding for a very strong pk weapon(IDK what weapon yet) is their any tips to make this grind less mundane.

I have seen people play for 6 hours straight I can barely play an hour.

Multitasking every job make it easy or if you're really desperate then buy a Gralat Packs.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Have you tried digging? Car missions? There is loads of options but personally I would say that digging gives you more flexibility because you can farm trochus and just sell the rest of the shells if you want to make a quick buck.

You can try listening to a podcast or one of those TED-Ed videos, they're pretty interesting while making pizzas.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

If your looking to have fun while doing jobs, try making friends or just bring a friend to make pizzas with you, or find a good area to dig with couple of friends. It really lightens up my mood when doing these repetitive tasks.

Also as the player above suggested ^^^^ you should definitely try listening to some podcasts or even music, it really does help you when your playing for so longgg! That’s like the main reason why I can make pizzas for manyy hours, plus itll be pretty much muscle memory once your making pizzas for so long, you could just focus on what your listening to and not even know what your doing in-game!

Try listening to music, it helps, especially metal. Gonna make you headbang your bore off.

Oh and yeah, the people on 12.5k room's always having a seizure. I prefer the normal Speedy Pizza's even though it takes more time, I use more energy on Vet, its exhausting. And sometimes you earn lower than what you earn in the normal ones which makes you use up more peals.