Thread: Why won't the admins ban this time wasting idiot?

Why won't the admins ban this time wasting idiot?

https://imgur.com/A75Mljd

He keeps placing traps in a non-pk zone, throwing biting elves (PLEASE REMOVE THOSE NEXT X-MAS), AND DRAGGING CRABS.

I literally can't and he needs to get banned.

Well that is Part of the Game Why admins should ban him for no reason? he dosen't even break any rules..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

I mean I don't know if he even breaks any rules.. maybe Harassment? If you want action to be taken at least record the incident or tell an admin.

his status though
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    I mean I don't know if he even breaks any rules.. maybe Harassment? If you want action to be taken at least record the incident or tell an admin.
    Throwing Bitting elves/Placing Traps in non-pk zone is not a type of Harassment.. well it is just your sensitivity to say that a player Disturbing your gameplay, just beacuse he throws you something in non-pk zone.. well you can always ask a staff to reconnect the player if see that he's lagging or Bugging..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Sorry but this is not the place to accuss players on the forums. Targetting specific players on the forums is not allowed. If you have any problems message a PR. And this is a really small problem, and I don’t see or imagine a player getting banned for throwing biting elves or traps. You could try suggesting that “ we shouldn’t allow traps or any throwable in non pk zones” and see what everyone thinks about that.