Thread: Shipka overpriced? or trash gun?

Shipka overpriced? or trash gun?

Hello , my first post so i dont really know how to do things here , trying to do my best with my poor english.

I would be glad to know players opinion about the Shipka.

I bought it 2 days ago , I had a great disappointment.

We all know that gun infos arent updated , or something like that . 30 clip really sucks , G36 Tactical gun , for 90k , its better at pk and basing , it is the shipka overpriced or not a good gun as it used to be? I know those nerf , buff and things but shipka was a really good gun for pk and base , now sucks so bad at pk , still usable as an ak47 at base , I am just trying to get the point of what happens with that gun right now , not came here looking for comments like yeah baby , well buff it for you , or if you dont like it buy another gun dont cry , i know hows the graal community , just looking for opinions and looking if there is someone that is willing to do something.

I just post this here due it cost 120k and its performance its very similar to a ACR gun.

I personally think it's a great gun for basing, especially if you're holding corners or spamming a direction, but the ACR can fit that bill as well. Like most of the guns on era though, it's really overpriced. I bought it when it had a 40 clip and it still wasn't worth it.

I think it's still a great gun, but it's not as spammy as before with the clip reduction + longer reload time. What I like most about it though is the high spread and the fact that it shoots 2 bullets which makes it difficult for the enemies to avoid. This gun was popular for GST before multiplex arrived too.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Banned
    The user of the weapon sucks if the gun he/she is using that's worth the price and isn't working out for them.

I can't answer that because ppl would argue good and bad.

Geez, so much sensationalism and exaggerating. Shipka definitely isn't what it used to be before the major nerf, but it's not like the gun became useless. It's still a good gun considering you can overrun a hallway or a street quickly with it, of course considering that the freeze has always been moderate to high, but if you know how to use it you'll have no trouble with it. Also, comparing the Shipka to ACR is the stupidest thing to considerate, since ACR has a monstruous reload freeze of 0.8 secs and slow rate of fire, that's what you call a trash gun.