Thread: Shieldcode limit

noob

Post Shieldcode limit

Recently i noticed that shield codes were limited to one page. I kept wondering why every time i set a new code, one of my older shields would delete and id lose it. So can the limit of one page of custom shields be removed so we can have multiple shield pages? Or can we get a option to remove shields we no longer want? For the second option i suggest that a NPC be added to the upload building(sort of like the doll house) and we wear the shield we'd like to remove from our shield pages and we grab the NPC or say something like "Remove" etc and that spot of where the shield was at becomes empty. Idk just a suggestion because its annoying how my older shields delete when i set a new shield code and im pretty sure im not the only one who dislikes this. Thanks

Hey! Just wanted to update that thanks to iMask and your suggestion, an NPC was added to the upload house to remove shields you no longer want in the shield page! Just simply equip the shield, grab the NPC, and voila.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeLovell View Post
    Hey! Just wanted to update that thanks to iMask and your suggestion, an NPC was added to the upload house to remove shields you no longer want in the shield page! Just simply equip the shield, grab the NPC, and voila.
    cool

This is great! But I have a question about this. I recently refunded a personal shield code, and now since I had to equip it to refund it, it now appears on my shield list, but the thing is, I cant actually remove it from the list because the "shield doesn't exist anymore" (since I refunded it). What should I do in this situation?

Any help would be appreciated.