Thread: I'm desperate on solving trade issue. Help me.

I'm desperate on solving trade issue. Help me.

Hi, I m asking help on the forum.
    Everyone, please watch what's going on.

I had given my acc access to my two friends because they wanted to make a money on my mining acc which has 182 mining level. In addition, I was busy with my studying abroad.

One day, they tried to macro fishing on their own acc(it was not my acc)
    As a result, they got "tradeban" because of fishing macro.

However, the problem is that my acc got "tradeban" also since they had my access.
    Seeing that I don't have any fish at first in my account, I think they were mining my account and fishing macros on other devices.

After I heared about this happening I quickly revoked it. I have tradeban..

I wonder this unexcepted problem can be solved. Unfortunately, toonslab doesn't reply for 3months and admins keep saying about toonslab when I ask help.

I except that comments like "giving access to other is your fault" but I shared my acc to them because there was trust that we are friends for 4years and they are apolozing about it to me.

Although system says "Do noy give your email to others", I think it's hard to follow these rules in a game that's intertwined with friends at first, and people like me realize their mistakes after a problem occurs and regret.
    Furthermore, If you have closes friend, mutual trust is being high from friendship.

I spent 8 months to make the mining 100level and my effort and time were ruined since I cant trade my rocks.

I m looking for he
    Last edited by Lyo; 05-29-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Banned
    Just asking, why are your friend terrible ppl?

They replied to mine after few hrs ago.

It's the famous IP problem. If your friend got jailed in his acc in device X, the game tracks device X adress. If he uses your acc in the same device X, your acc gets jailed as well. Just for exanple. Be patient cuz Toonslab takes ages to reply

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    It's the famous IP problem. If your friend got jailed in his acc in device X, the game tracks device X adress. If he uses your acc in the same device X, your acc gets jailed as well. Just for exanple. Be patient cuz Toonslab takes ages to reply
    When I summited a ticket about something problem 2 years ago, it only took 3 days, but now it takes too long and I think 3month is long enough

나의 SM-G970N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Banned
    They probably think your friends have bought your account and don't umm.... trust you because you gave them access to your account thinking you and your friends are siblings. So, by Graal Era Law anyone who has the same IP will get punished if one account does something wrong to protect others from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    They probably think your friends have bought your account and don't umm.... trust you because you gave them access to your account thinking you and your friends are siblings. So, by Graal Era Law anyone who has the same IP will get punished if one account does something wrong to protect others from the game.
    I agree with you, I think it is a means not to cause further harm to users. However, since the system cannot judge all of these situations like mine, I think toonslab or another way needs to deal with it if they were made If this is a means designed to help users

나의 SM-G970N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Many people that have admin friends get unbanned from trading after months. This guy Cookie C was trade ban but got unban without a ticket reply 2 wks ago. Other guys named iZap and OG Deus got unbanned from permanent ban because their friend is Jeff. Admins need to release new rules on bans from trading.