Thread: What happened? With bar

What happened? With bar

When I started playing in 2011 The B.A.R was the most expensive gun you could get for the prize. It was fast strong and one of its kind sadly as of 2017 a huge surge of tactical enthusiast became GFX admins and since then a bunch of different if not better guns have been released even cheaper in some cases. After today the bar has sadly been reduced to a low level gun as of today I notice the BAR speed isn't as it was now my complain is why nerf a Gun worth over 200k close to auction status why? And will the gralats be reduced I'm not asking for a refund I'm asking if you guys going to nerf the BAR lower it's cost because you're not paying the value the BAR was in 2012. What are you guys take on this I really need an answer
    ._.

Im not a gun expert but, if they made a single gun the "best" gun in the game im pretty sure most players will get this gun, and just see players everywhere fighting with the same gun. If thats the case the game's variety of guns would be useless. I can say, Bitszam did a good job on balancing these guns.

Well why have an expensive price on a gun when the value would be drastically lowered?

Its probably the best gun for its type

Banned
    4 shots dead, if it's rusty its still a 4 shot dead, very rusty its a 5 shot.

It's still a very good gun, unlike those op keycard guns.

And Gangcoin guns shouldn't be buffed, imagine the entire gang having that broken gun since they hoard all the gang coins

BAR is still one of the best guns in the game even after the nerfs. It's still a 4 shot kill and boasts a low hit timer in the overworld. It's' still very much worth the 200k (even though thats still expensive as anything). The nerfs might have affected it but it's definitely still a high top tier gun.