Thread: Tradable EC guns

Banned

Tradable EC guns

Ec is so hard to get, it takes 300 days to gather a ton and buy something nice in the shop but luckily some items were tradable like Chaplain Dagger, Stun Gun, and a homeless witch shield replica. But some are not tradable making them very rare and difficult to obtain due to EC getting more difficult to obtain.

I understand that why 3 hp staffs aren't tradable because it will break the economy of Rage Blade Prices and other 3 hp heal staffs, other staff that acts like a machine gun, and other 9 dmg daggers. But for EC guns, they're very much unusable and only used situationally and they eventually just illegally sell the account (I found out my friend in my list isn't my real friend and he admits to buying his account), or never use it.

Why can't some guns just be tradable to save some people time? Why can they just be tradable its not going to break the economy at all or something, will it?

Imagine having an EC gun at 5 hours.

I mean, the purpose of having "achievements" would be useless. EC items should earned by yourself, thats the trophy of your hard work.

Related to Players
    Trading guns would devalue gralats and EC as a currency and would also cause more USD problems. Imagine dropping $20 for a Chem Gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    Trading guns would devalue gralats and EC as a currency and would also cause more USD problems. Imagine dropping $20 for a Chem Gun.

I mean people still pay event players to get them chem and other ec items

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I mean people still pay event players to get them chem and other ec items
    The difference is that's easier to spot and in theory would cost more + be more work for the USDers. You're logging into some random dude's account everyday to get event coins compared to getting them yourself and simply trading the weapons over.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post

I tried to do my research and found out that 1$ is 1000 trochus. Yes at the black market.

So if Chaplain dagger is 30 then that means chem gun is 340k, and flamethrower is 180-190k.

- - - Updated - - -

This took me a while without asking ppl in-game since the admins always follow me around gagging anyone near me who swears at each other. friends, Because they think I'm a bot/macro/script like in Runescape.

Nope I'm not a bot, I'm in a computer and my hands are like

Rodeo
    I think the bigger issue when it comes to EC is events. There are some players we might label as “EC Hoarders”. These players often win events and keep other players from winning themselves, thus making it difficult for players to obtain EC. We can’t really hate on them though, they just work hard and are dedicated. I think the best and most fair way to allow players to earn EC is to promote more team based events, like capture the flag, tts, etc. This would make it so not just one person wins an EC while everyone else gets nothing. Another idea could be introducing game-wide events. Recently I’ve noticed there has been challenges in the game for players to complete, which I think is great. It would make sense to do the same with EC. An example would be “Get 10,000 kills by this date for 5 EC”. The key would be creating something that doesn’t seem impossible but also doesn’t give too much back. That way there would be some sort of balance.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    I think the bigger issue when it comes to EC is events. There are some players we might label as “EC Hoarders”. These players often win events and keep other players from winning themselves, thus making it difficult for players to obtain EC. We can’t really hate on them though, they just work hard and are dedicated. I think the best and most fair way to allow players to earn EC is to promote more team based events, like capture the flag, tts, etc. This would make it so not just one person wins an EC while everyone else gets nothing. Another idea could be introducing game-wide events. Recently I’ve noticed there has been challenges in the game for players to complete, which I think is great. It would make sense to do the same with EC. An example would be “Get 10,000 kills by this date for 5 EC”. The key would be creating something that doesn’t seem impossible but also doesn’t give too much back. That way there would be some sort of balance.
    Another solution is to add more achievements that arent holiday-related like this thread https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...lOnline-era-D-!!!

I rarely see admins host events, event though i play 4-8 hours a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    Another solution is to add more achievements that arent holiday-related like this thread https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...lOnline-era-D-!!!

I rarely see admins host events, even though i play 4-8 hours a day.