Thread: charge medical fees for hospital admissions

Post charge medical fees for hospital admissions

I'm pretty sure we have in one way or another experienced being warped to hospital after being killed at a PK zone multiple times if we AFK there, or when we are out of revive potion.

But more often than not, its the latter case. And that is the result of accidental boosting.

Why is it accidental? Because when we AFK we may not have the intention to help a PKer increase his/her kills, but we still did and the PKer got the kill without skills, which is detrimental to our highly upheld skill-based doctrine in game.

So, we'd like to discourage AFKing in PK zone, and by having such fees, people would AFK in a nonPK zone.

In cases when we run out of potion, the medical fees would incentivise players to buy the potion and we can free up some hospitals for other more socially-connecting spaces. Just imagine if we replaced some of the hospitals with a few more bars, how awesome would it be.

I recommend we charge 50 gralats each time a person is warpped there for dying (not for unstick me) and if the player doesn't have enough gralats, his gralats would go into the negatives.

Example, I have 2 gralats - after my admission I would have -48 gralats, which meant that I will have to pay that -48 gralats up if I were to want to buy something else.

Players who owe a debt equivalent to their cheapest firearm will have that firearm pawned. Means, if I were to have -250 gralats debt, I would lose my starter handgun and my debt will be reset to 0.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    No. health care in Canada is free. I quit bye.

Rodeo
    The debt part you can forget about, never going to happen. The system that’s already in place isn’t bad, this would just be an unnecessary change.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    No. health care in Canada is free. I quit bye.
    no man, it ain't free here.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I’m pretty sure most players afk in non pk zones. There is revive for a reason, we should push always to buy VIP or any of the revive potions, it’s a choice. We shouldn’t be putting any charges on players that die who don’t have any revive potion.

I think you should try moving away from the idea of charging any kind of fees for things that are just seen as small. I believe it’s better if it stays the same. Closing thread because you’ve made many threads about fees and taxes that just seem too similar. I don’t see how this idea would make players happy, it just makes it a whole a lot more troublesome for players.