Thread: Remove Era-Go forum

Remove Era-Go forum

Era-Go. A forum where people post and answer, became useless after 4 years of being online.

Era-Go.com is a GoDaddy hosted website which cost around 40-60 usd per month, the domain is so expensive that the in-game player count is decreased to 3k average to save money.

Why do we even have this site online when we can just ask Admins and other players for help and info. Instead of shutting down the site and locking all open threads and make it history for other players to use Google.com, we have this site running letting other players use the post button to ask stupid questions and other players answer stupid answers. It's such a waste of money that we have no new in-game ideas like new GFX rather than hiring people who would work on them than waste the money on the community which only 50 people who aren't even helpful would use.

Just add a mini-forum in the game than have this wasteful site, Lock the forum to a viewing thread to stop wasting money. Look at other forums for other games, they are either shutdown or closed or have moved to a better forum site like Reddit. The game is free to play, we are losing funds. The forum is probably more expensive than the in-game server.

The site could cost around 20 dollars below, But I think its still a waste of funds because no one in the community who are new uses this forum. They ask players who have more hours than them and can easily figure out the game by themselves.

Ok John

Nah you are making so many assumptions and generalisations.

/closeThread
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I know right. Why spend 20 dollars on a site that helps players ask questions, share their ideas and suggestions, when you can put it in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by REEEYouNoob View Post
    Era-Go.com is a GoDaddy hosted website which cost around 40-60 usd per month, the domain is so expensive that the in-game player count is decreased to 3k average to save money.
    i don't think this makes sense.

Related to Players
    Graal Era alone makes millions per year. Don't think a yearly expense of $720 is all that bad when you think about it when compared to the bigger picture.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Yeahhh no. Will close this.