Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse

Admin abuse

Since I've come back to graal in over 4 years allot of new administrator have joined like rima and cpLus
    Both represent a new gen of adminstration, waffel and alpho are gone while John is still here and active. Now the problem is how the game works now. I had 2 incidents where a power of an administrator had to be used

The first one was on June 5 2020 : Where I was basing and arguing with a player named Aimee form (black flag) who I know to have friends in the admin area because as soon we done arguing I get a message saying my head was deleted how come a head that had 0 animation and had for 5 years all sudden gets deleted and I gets. Full prize refund

The second incident was today June 13 2020 I was pking and killing players someone out of no where just says I'mma report you 3 minutes I get gagged for no reason other then The player having connection to an administrator because a normal player can't gagged or delete people uploads.

In conclusion I only been playing for a week and already had 2 abuse power incidents again I come from 2011-2014 days and that kind of behavior from admins were rarely used and these incidents it was a normal player(which makes it worst) who did the action I never had a contact with any administrator simple because they don't wanna show their face lol. Not only a full 2 weeks I have this much to report on smh I can only imagine what the poor new player have to deal with if this doesn't change I'm forced take this to a higher power just let me see what you guys have to say
    Last edited by Emo666; 06-13-2020 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Spell error

Show us your head to decide wether it’s ok or not. Upload rules have changed

I can’t really say you were gagged wrongfully cuz obviously I wasn’t there. However it does happen that’s why in the past I have suggested to make logs for public chat so that we and staff have proof for what we all claim

How I have no where to pass the head file here and if there was changes how come it took a while to implement as a i was playing for 3 days already but right after the argument with amiee my head poof deleted Automatically. And yes I understand that when that happened I should if had my screen recorded on next I'll have it on

Screenshot Or upload the file on imgur then copy paste the link here

Staff could have not seen ur head in those 3 days but also they are different individuals they could reject or refund head thinking it’s illegal when it’s not

Many uploads have been approved by certain PR’s, but they couldve easily have forgotten specific criteria about it yet give approval to it. Many of these cases happen and from time to time, and PR’s make mistakes and another admin corrects them, even if the player has had the upload for years. But if your upload is fine and can be approved,then you can try messaging a Senior Player Relation, and they’ll investigate. If any players find out that an admin is abusing its power, then contact a SPR.

Sorry for late reply but because the head file was 4 years ago sadly it's been lost since my PC was sold a while ago but I do have the head that looks almost exactly like it expect mine had red eyes and was more black http://imgur.com/gallery/NfOkPQ5

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo666 View Post
    Sorry for late reply but because the head file was 4 years ago sadly it's been lost since my PC was sold a while ago but I do have the head that looks almost exactly like it expect mine had red eyes and was more black http://imgur.com/gallery/NfOkPQ5
    That's an admin head. Rules go that you can't have admin heads, even if slightly edited. Probably why it got deleted.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    That's an admin head. Rules go that you can't have admin heads, even if slightly edited. Probably why it got deleted.
    It’s not
    The head is very common

- - - Updated - - -

It could be due to the skintone but I don’t see it as a problem

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It’s not
    The head is very common

- - - Updated - - -

It could be due to the skintone but I don’t see it as a problem
    Well I remember trying to upload an edit of this head with gold eyes and promptly got hit with the "please do not upload staff member heads" so.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Some former and current staff heads are protected to avoid exploit and impersonation
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029