Thread: Admin abuse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Admin abuse

Since I've come back to graal in over 4 years allot of new administrator have joined like rima and cpLus
    Both represent a new gen of adminstration, waffel and alpho are gone while John is still here and active. Now the problem is how the game works now. I had 2 incidents where a power of an administrator had to be used

The first one was on June 5 2020 : Where I was basing and arguing with a player named Aimee form (black flag) who I know to have friends in the admin area because as soon we done arguing I get a message saying my head was deleted how come a head that had 0 animation and had for 5 years all sudden gets deleted and I gets. Full prize refund

The second incident was today June 13 2020 I was pking and killing players someone out of no where just says I'mma report you 3 minutes I get gagged for no reason other then The player having connection to an administrator because a normal player can't gagged or delete people uploads.

In conclusion I only been playing for a week and already had 2 abuse power incidents again I come from 2011-2014 days and that kind of behavior from admins were rarely used and these incidents it was a normal player(which makes it worst) who did the action I never had a contact with any administrator simple because they don't wanna show their face lol. Not only a full 2 weeks I have this much to report on smh I can only imagine what the poor new player have to deal with if this doesn't change I'm forced take this to a higher power just let me see what you guys have to say
    Last edited by Emo666; 06-13-2020 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Spell error