Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin abuse

Off topic, I also get tired from those abuses that come out of nowhere, that's why I stopped playing a year ago, they empower 13 or 14 year olds and do whatever they want with the players.

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Some former and current staff heads are protected to avoid exploit and impersonation
    I don’t think that staff made it. It was popular way before him how’s this allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I don’t think that staff made it. It was popular way before him how’s this allowed?
    This ^^^

Even though staff uploaded a player made head, it dosen't mean that they have an authority to Reject/Refund the same upload as what Staff wearing, beacuse the head is publicly seen on many Graal GFX sites.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Related to Players
    It's allowed to avoid impersonation, that's pretty much it. Think that's why new staff members nowadays have such unique heads—to avoid claiming anything already widely used.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    It's allowed to avoid impersonation, that's pretty much it. Think that's why new staff members nowadays have such unique heads—to avoid claiming anything already widely used.
    Yeah I know that’s why that staff should have changed his head instead of “locking” the head

Related to Players
    Yeah I know that’s why that staff should have changed his head instead of “locking” the head
    Well it would be different if Ben (the person who the head belongs too) didn't hold as much power as he did in the AU/Asia region; pretty sure he was SPR. If it was some random mumbo-jumbo trial PR I'm sure it'd be wayy different.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Show us your head to decide wether it’s ok or not. Upload rules have changed

I can’t really say you were gagged wrongfully cuz obviously I wasn’t there. However it does happen that’s why in the past I have suggested to make logs for public chat so that we and staff have proof for what we all claim
    For the public chat logs, it was implemented once I believe, but it was a hoarder of data and a very large stress on the servers, should've expected that from 1500 players on average chatting with each others per day, in addition to that there's already the PM history, and even that is limited to the last (insert number that I forgot here) PMs.

As for the head issue, I do understand that it is unfair for a staff to remove your head for such reason given the fact that you had it first, I guess if investigations were to go on, I say check who uploaded it first (if the logs permit to go back so far) and "unprotect" the staff's head if you are in the right. Staff can easily change their heads and it's not hard to get someone to make a head for you. Moreover, for the situation of getting gagged, you stated that you got randomly gagged, I understand your madness here, but I do also know that staff can easily mistake or select the wrong players, specially in public areas, of course that is no excuse for them not to un-gag you, but it is also unwise to immediately think it was a set-up, then again, I wasn't there and I'm not in your shoes to know what actually happened.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

The head that was posted here is not a protected staff head. Staff can't claim pre-existing heads or minor edits of them.

Without seeing the head file it's impossible to tell why the head was refunded
    Hai C:

I do want to say again the link of the head is not the head that got refunded. It's the head that close resemblance to my old head. Again when it got deleted I had 0 reason as to why and never had a contact with an administrator as to why my head so suddenly deleted and 100% refunded. But I understand the rules are more strict than before and for that gagged sounds like a free for all I have a few screenshot of players randomly saying "don't make me gagged you" while we PK each other idk sounds a little weird but ok thanks for the reply and showing actual concerns