Thread: Hat removed/disappeared

Hat removed/disappeared

I have bought an old ROBG Cigar hat way back in 2014-2015 probably older and as I came back late 2019 the hat disappeared in my inventory. I have sent a ticket to toonslab and they have yet to answer, I have no way of proving that I have owned said hat so I do not know if it can obtained once again. So I was wondering if anyone has encountered this before.(I'm new here, sorry if this thread has been repeated)

Correct me if I'm wrong, the shop still exists and you can still buy the Cigar hat, if you'd have bought the 'licking tongue' hat, it'll appear to be invisible if you had Gif option disabled as the first frame is actually just a transparent hat.

Quote Originally Posted by 4t3 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, the shop still exists and you can still buy the Cigar hat, if you'd have bought the 'licking tongue' hat, it'll appear to be invisible if you had Gif option disabled as the first frame is actually just a transparent hat.
    I know it's still there but the hat was removed from my inventory. I'm not gonna waste more gralats just to buy it again, Because of a slip-up of the server and I only have the cigar hat.