Thread: A hat

A hat

Hello, it is edited (I know it shouldn't be) but it looks super good and I would like to know if there is a chance that it could be bought in the game...
    My name in game is ProKiller

Development Team
    If it's an edit of an already made hat, it is highly unlikely that it would be added to the game. It's best if you make something from scratch.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    If it's an edit of an already made hat, it is highly unlikely that it would be added to the game. It's best if you make something from scratch.
    That maybe true but I've seen so many recolored versions of classic hats from 2009 being uploaded to era as "originals", example the dinosaur bone hat, the venus gospel helmet with wings hat, the black hoodie with colorful foam and a clown nose hat, the sogeking hat (copyright of onepiece but watever i guess). Especially the hats in graphics headquarters like broooo what even is originality. My point being, just add a little difference and admins will eventually accept it because screw the rules apperantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I mean...
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by tangieo View Post
    That maybe true but I've seen so many recolored versions of classic hats from 2009 being uploaded to era as "originals", example the dinosaur bone hat, the venus gospel helmet with wings hat, the black hoodie with colorful foam and a clown nose hat, the sogeking hat (copyright of onepiece but watever i guess). Especially the hats in graphics headquarters like broooo what even is originality. My point being, just add a little difference and admins will eventually accept it because screw the rules apperantly.
    We are not machines, if you have proof of stolen content from any competition or shops, you are welcomed to report that to any admin. We always take action with proper proof, not from rumors or assumptions. We do our best to detect any stolen content, but again, we are not machines and we can miss things easily. Also originality does not mean edit, do not know where you get this from.

Please do not spread misinformation.