Thread: The Power of Taurus

The Power of Taurus

Okay so while I was hanging around I came across some girl named "Bru". She was using that new ugly yet op exotic gun Dimension Rifle or something. I realized the gun was killing me in 4 shots so I had to pick a gun that would also kill in 4 shots. While I was quickly searching for my inventory I saw Taurus, a gun I haven't used for a long time. Equipped it and started killing her without any furthur difficulties. I know this gun has a big high freeze but I think it's still a bit overpowered for just 6k.

haha bru go brr

Related to Players
    It's not the Taurus, genius. It's you and the power you stored within. Cherish it for you are the chosen one.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

^ It is the Taurus, geniusĀ². I was using a higher tier gun and I couldn't beat her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    It's not the Taurus, genius. It's you and the power you stored within. Cherish it for you are the chosen one.
    Haha, I breathed excessively.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Related to Players

The Power of Taurus

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    ^ It is the Taurus, geniusĀ². I was using a higher tier gun and I couldn't beat her.
    No, grasshopper you simply misunderstand. This power shall lead you on a great journey beyond the Taurus you owned. You will discover greatness and be lead on a journey of epic proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Haha, I breathed excessively.
    Thank you, I am quite the comedi-anne.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    No, grasshopper you simply misunderstand. This power shall lead you on a great journey beyond the Taurus you owned. You will discover greatness and be lead on a journey of epic proportions.

Thank you, I am quite the comedi-anne.
    Are you the Triforce from ALTTP?