Thread: Dead forums

Dead forums

It's like they hate the players who want to help ????

Quote Originally Posted by Emo666 View Post
    what do you mean?

It’s more like every idea has its pros and cons and feasibility, and the staff tend to choose the ideas that have more pros than cons and that is easily doable, just like everything in life, the human theme to search for the best, for the cheapest and the quickest, which is hard to very rare to find, but it doesn’t mean they turn down every idea. The developers are very few and have so much more priorities than extra features like a whole new map “wink” “wink”, there’s things such as bug fixes or scripting new weapons or levels (I’m assuming), the devs know more than I do, but that should be a logical standpoint.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Related to Players
    That's because nothing of true feasibility is actually suggested on the forums. That doesn't mean good ideas aren't shared (believe me, I've seen plenty) but your ideas for, say, gun refunds and mAkiNg EC bEtTeR tO eArn aren't exactly things that admins are in a haste to introduce. Ideas do get added though, albeit either the smallest ideas or the average ones in small amounts and Arte Mall is still an active creative medium in the game.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get a banger of an idea on the forums that's introduced in game. For now though, it's kind of just a place to interact. Keep in mind that the core Graal Era community is small enough, with the diehards who are on the forums being even smaller. The forums may not necessarily be dead more than it just not having many people.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Emo666 View Post
    I feel you.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I feel you.
    Wanting to help isn't exactly the same as helping in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I feel you.
    I tax* you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to respond to this thread-

As some people mentioned, we do take suggestions all the time and share it with the team, but keep in mind that a lot of these are also very general ideas that help very little. Saying things like “better the game” or “make EC easier to get” honestly help nobody. However making an idea more thought out and easier to understand may be of discussion to us.

So rather than saying “Make EC easier to get” you could do what someone here did once where he made a full list of achievements to make people be able to get more EC. Not only were the ideas really fun and creative, but the thread and ideas were thought out well enough and it was balanced for it to be implemented and discussed with the team

Also keep in mind some ideas may be impossible or take a longer time to create. The developer team is small, and it is really hard to find people who genuinely wanna help the game and have experience on their department. It takes time to add more complex ideas some people may have because it requires scripting which we only have a couple of people who do that.

The forums is a great place to talk about the game, but I feel like some people misuse it at times by breaking rules or overall just being toxic where it makes it a bad experience from other players.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Haven't been on here in years. But yeah it's definitely dead right now.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Haven't been on here in years. But yeah it's definitely dead right now.
    You wound me.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler