Thread: Music Audio Overlap

Related to Players

Music Audio Overlap

There's a terrible overlap in music in-game that occurs when someone enters a new area. Instead of each track being played when you're in a specific location, they're muted ever so slightly in the background instead. This doesn't work, as overtime more and more audio tracks stack making the music so very annoying to deal with.

You could propose I play with my music volume at 0, which most of the time I do, but the music in Era is admittedly pretty good and the only thing causing me to play mute is this side effect of actually trying to play otherwise.

Here's a video presenting what I'm talking about. Listen closely, you'll hear it. https://youtu.be/a2VlTwB1Unk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

You can see how the game is degenerating itself over the years. This problem has ben happenning recently, it's not old. This would make sense if it happenned far in the past.

Q: Is the sound issue ever going to be fixed? Because the ingame music still is present in the background, Like when you enter a house and there is music and you leave it

Eno: It's been that way for along time, since 2010. It's just a poorly used audio pluggin for there client.

iMask: There's nothing I can do unfortunately. It requires a client update, which has been slow and non-existent on iPhones

---------------------------

They answer this issue via Discord
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Q: Is the sound issue ever going to be fixed? Because the ingame music still is present in the background, Like when you enter a house and there is music and you leave it

Eno: It's been that way for along time, since 2010. It's just a poorly used audio pluggin for there client.

iMask: There's nothing I can do unfortunately. It requires a client update, which has been slow and non-existent on iPhones

---------------------------

They answer this issue via Discord
    Aw poo-ey. Well this thread is now obsolete.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    Aw poo-ey. Well this thread is now obsolete.
    Closing then.