Thread: My 120hr ban for Harrassment while I was wholeday off and supprt tickt.wont respond.

Exclamation My 120hr ban for Harrassment while I was wholeday off and supprt tickt.wont respond.

So ok,My last logged in was 40am sat june 20,and now I logged back in to play tonight 11:12 pm Philippine time.So basically I just logged back in for a whole day break,and when I opened my acc right now,I am banned for harrassment.I dont know what happen or why did I get jailed.But I think what my status state causes me to get jailed but isnt so rude that other players just get warned before getting jailed and thats the opposite of what happen to me,I got jailed while offline,and the worse thing is I got jailed for 120hrs just for "harrassing other players while offline"how does it make sense?I admit I have Inappropriate status.It states that I am a spy to a certain gang,and i leak info to the other gangs,yes i know this wont make sense to you guys but filipino admins will.BUT this is a pure sarcasm,the players jist accused me of spying to their gangs and kicked me so I wrote it in my status not to harrass,but take a sarcasm phrase to let them understand that i didnt do such thing,and btw Didnt I supposed to get warned before getting jailed?and why is it 120hours for such useless conversation?I kindly appeal this to the admins so they will know why did someone banned me whilst offline.You can investigate my acc to see if I was offline the whole day last june 20 2020.I just post this so you guys will know what situation Im handling rn,pls help me thank you.(tried to submit a ticket twice but no recent reply)
    Last edited by MiguelAlfonsoMercado; 06-22-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Good luck. Wait is the best you can do. Just be ready to receive a "this is no place to discuss this topic" and BAM, thread closed.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Good luck. Wait is the best you can do. Just be ready to receive a "this is no place to discuss this topic" and BAM, thread closed.
    ^ Mag sumite ka ulit ng ticket sa Support.toonslab.com at maghintay ng may mahabang pasensya.

Kung hindi parin gumana within a weeks try to contact Filipino PRs, or Higher Staff via Discord for help. I can help you to get contacts with Filipino Staff. If Possible

Also Era-Go Forum is not a Support Place to get unjailed in-game.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

I'll get in touch with you soon Ncx,salamat I'll add you in disc if one of these days ay hindi parin ako mauunjail. trying my best to wait as much as I can tho,once again thanks.Sorry bout posting a thread here about Jail issues,I thought it was ok because Im new here

The ticket system is enough for this case, closing the thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029