Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GST/GST Qualifications

Quote Originally Posted by Renzooo View Post
    Be patient, the admins are doing the best they can to provide updates and new content in the middle of a pandemic :0
    How pandemic can affect them by delaying some updates since iEra Staff Job is virtually? Hmmm...

also as Minho said the management has already working on it just wait until they announce those qualified gangs
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Renzooo View Post
    Be patient, the admins are doing the best they can to provide updates and new content in the middle of a pandemic :0
    I mean the fact theres a pandemic should mean they have MORE time to update era considering quarantine and all that :0

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    I mean the fact theres a pandemic should mean they have MORE time to update era considering quarantine and all that :0
    You two just conveniently forget that these people are volunteers with families and actual lives that can be affected by the pandemic, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Hmm yes, they are (most likely) out of work or taking more days off, leaving more time to staff era. And how would their families be affected to the point you forget of the biggest event in the game you staff in? List some other reasons they’re affected by the pandemic. Stop acting like its the black plague