Thread: Xbox 1 Controller

Xbox 1 Controller

Is it possible to connect an Xbox 1 controller to Era on iOS? I tried connecting to via bluetooth, but that doesn’t work. Do I have to use a cable or does xbox controller just flat out not work

Not sure about this but I’d also like to know if this works or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xbox 1 Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    Is it possible to connect an Xbox 1 controller to Era on iOS? I tried connecting to via bluetooth, but that doesn’t work. Do I have to use a cable or does xbox controller just flat out not work
    If it does work I’d assume it’s done by putting the xbox one controller into pairing mode ( hold the xbox button and pairing button at the same time until light flashes) then connect to the remote (DualShock wireless or Microsoft remote) through your Bluetooth settings. Then the rest is done thru era settings.

Where at in era settings? I can connect the controller just fine, I just cant move with it

Where at in era settings? I can connect the controller just fine, I just cant move with it
    Settings>game pad I believe

I connected my Xbox One controller in the past, but had difficulty actually playing the game.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Can you tell me how you did it, and was it on iOS?

Can you tell me how you did it, and was it on iOS?
    You can do it on iOS it isn’t very effective for actually controlling the game tho

Tell me how to do it