For players that work a job or have other commitments it is absolutely necessary that we are given at-least a month-month and a half notice of the GST date/time so were able to get the day off in an appropriate time frame (Since most jobs will want at least a months notice). I understand that something might come up in whoever is hosting the GSTs schedule forcing them to change the date similar to last years date change but giving players more time to prepare for when the GST is estimated to be hosted would be better than just to leave players in the dark about it as that will cause a lot more players to not be able to make it due to insufficient time to plan/get the day off from their employer. Not to mention announcing it earlier would give it more importance, ability to attract more competitive players to the game than just rushing it out the door 2-3 weeks out from the GST. In my opinion, the game has been in a wayyy better place then it was a year or two ago due to the hard work by staff so I believe that this could definitely be the best GST ever as long as its organized properly and learns from the mistakes of years past