Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era is getting out of its theme

Era is getting out of its theme

Okay we know Graal Online Era is supposed to be a Gangsters versus Cops game but with more passing years the developers seems forgotten what the theme of the game is. Yes they add a fun features like Mpx, Plasma Corp and Lazer Tag but if look at it does it really fit in the Gangster vs. Cops theme? Also the alignment seems kinda useless you're a cop or gangster so what you'll just get a cop hat or gangster hat? Please focus on this theme and give attention to the people who wants to role play as Mafias and Law enforcement in the game. Give use to the Cops and Gangsters.

P.s sorry for bad English

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Tbh it was never even meant to be cops vs gangsters as the original game was actually about eras, hence the name Graal “Era.” Where it was divided into Past, present and future. But apparently people would only stay in the present zone so it just became one server.

So yeah, at this point I am unsure what the cops vs gangsters thing was, but the game was never meant to be that. If anything basing and gangs are what made the game about “mafia” but it is harder to make things around it when the player base starts at a low age.

While it would be fun to have furniture and stuff around the gangster team, I doubt we can do a lot about it because of age restrictions.

If you download Playerworlds and play Era, that's what it's meant to be like.

hi,

we actually had a plan to turn Era in to more a story game and even wrote out several quests. The story mode was written, here's a snippet i found on my laptop:

4TH LEVEL
    As you drive you notice more police cars (1)– so you pull over just before a junction; (2)
    As you are stopped – (3) Movie scene of a car coming towards junction and smashes in to your car
    You wake up after the crash and the car is on fire – you have to ‘cut’ yourself out of the car. Once out you notice a blood trail and begin to follow it. You see the dead body and notice a gun shot wound on the body (DEAD GANGSTER)– there is another blood trail which leads you towards the town.

6th LEVEL
    You reach the TOWN and see it’s on fire – at which point you see the cops gathering around and found out that the gangsters was trying to kill the mayor; luckily he’s alive. You head back to the road and still notice the blood trail you were following earlier. Character is prompted to follow the trail.

7TH Level
    You find a gangster crawling away from the scene – which you go over to interrogate.
    You are prompted to either ‘HELP THE GANGSTER’ or ‘FINISH HIM OFF’ which leads to the story being played out by a cop or gangster.

We then wanted to create instances similar to the Halloween Crypt, you accept a contract from a gangster that asks you to shoot up a shop (such as Ammo Mart) and steal something, you must then escape and drop off the item somewhere after a car chase. When you accept these contracts you either do it as a gang with all the members or you can do it solo, duo, trio etc- other people on the map within the area are made aware and obviously you kill each other. Similar stuff for the cops would be to raid a gangster hideout and make arrests etc

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    hi,

we actually had a plan to turn Era in to more a story game and even wrote out several quests. The story mode was written, here's a snippet i found on my laptop:

4TH LEVEL
    As you drive you notice more police cars (1)– so you pull over just before a junction; (2)
    As you are stopped – (3) Movie scene of a car coming towards junction and smashes in to your car
    You wake up after the crash and the car is on fire – you have to ‘cut’ yourself out of the car. Once out you notice a blood trail and begin to follow it. You see the dead body and notice a gun shot wound on the body (DEAD GANGSTER)– there is another blood trail which leads you towards the town.

6th LEVEL
    You reach the TOWN and see it’s on fire – at which point you see the cops gathering around and found out that the gangsters was trying to kill the mayor; luckily he’s alive. You head back to the road and still notice the blood trail you were following earlier. Character is prompted to follow the trail.

7TH Level
    You find a gangster crawling away from the scene – which you go over to interrogate.
    You are prompted to either ‘HELP THE GANGSTER’ or ‘FINISH HIM OFF’ which leads to the story being played out by a cop or gangster.

We then wanted to create instances similar to the Halloween Crypt, you accept a contract from a gangster that asks you to shoot up a shop (such as Ammo Mart) and steal something, you must then escape and drop off the item somewhere after a car chase. When you accept these contracts you either do it as a gang with all the members or you can do it solo, duo, trio etc- other people on the map within the area are made aware and obviously you kill each other. Similar stuff for the cops would be to raid a gangster hideout and make arrests etc
    SNK runs a other game now and how will we know if your not an impersonation of real SNK

hmmm, is duke still an asshole? haha

hmmm, is duke still an asshole? haha
    Wait are you really snk cause your post seems legit your the manager

hehe yes! I can still access my old forum account (this one)

hehe yes! I can still access my old forum account (this one)
    Haha if you're the real manager SNK I'd like to thank you for the game, and all the fun i had to the past years because of Era

thank you very much for playing and enjoying the content that we created