Thread: Era is getting out of its theme

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    thank you very much for playing and enjoying the content that we created
    Yes many players including me wants you back

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Related to Players
    hi,

we actually had a plan to turn Era in to more a story game and even wrote out several quests. The story mode was written, here's a snippet i found on my laptop:

4TH LEVEL
    As you drive you notice more police cars (1)– so you pull over just before a junction; (2)
    As you are stopped – (3) Movie scene of a car coming towards junction and smashes in to your car
    You wake up after the crash and the car is on fire – you have to ‘cut’ yourself out of the car. Once out you notice a blood trail and begin to follow it. You see the dead body and notice a gun shot wound on the body (DEAD GANGSTER)– there is another blood trail which leads you towards the town.

6th LEVEL
    You reach the TOWN and see it’s on fire – at which point you see the cops gathering around and found out that the gangsters was trying to kill the mayor; luckily he’s alive. You head back to the road and still notice the blood trail you were following earlier. Character is prompted to follow the trail.

7TH Level
    You find a gangster crawling away from the scene – which you go over to interrogate.
    You are prompted to either ‘HELP THE GANGSTER’ or ‘FINISH HIM OFF’ which leads to the story being played out by a cop or gangster.

We then wanted to create instances similar to the Halloween Crypt, you accept a contract from a gangster that asks you to shoot up a shop (such as Ammo Mart) and steal something, you must then escape and drop off the item somewhere after a car chase. When you accept these contracts you either do it as a gang with all the members or you can do it solo, duo, trio etc- other people on the map within the area are made aware and obviously you kill each other. Similar stuff for the cops would be to raid a gangster hideout and make arrests etc
    This is what I've always wanted from a Graal game. The quests that are dropped in iClassic are so fun and engaging, even with the little that they do with them. To know that there were once plans to implement actual gameplay in a MMO-RPG is comforting yet saddening, because while it may still happen; knowing that it was once considered and never saw fruition makes it seem even less so.

also welcome back cant wait to see you in a year and a half kek
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

hi,

we actually had a plan to turn Era in to more a story game and even wrote out several quests. The story mode was written, here's a snippet i found on my laptop:

4TH LEVEL
    As you drive you notice more police cars (1)– so you pull over just before a junction; (2)
    As you are stopped – (3) Movie scene of a car coming towards junction and smashes in to your car
    You wake up after the crash and the car is on fire – you have to ‘cut’ yourself out of the car. Once out you notice a blood trail and begin to follow it. You see the dead body and notice a gun shot wound on the body (DEAD GANGSTER)– there is another blood trail which leads you towards the town.

6th LEVEL
    You reach the TOWN and see it’s on fire – at which point you see the cops gathering around and found out that the gangsters was trying to kill the mayor; luckily he’s alive. You head back to the road and still notice the blood trail you were following earlier. Character is prompted to follow the trail.

7TH Level
    You find a gangster crawling away from the scene – which you go over to interrogate.
    You are prompted to either ‘HELP THE GANGSTER’ or ‘FINISH HIM OFF’ which leads to the story being played out by a cop or gangster.

We then wanted to create instances similar to the Halloween Crypt, you accept a contract from a gangster that asks you to shoot up a shop (such as Ammo Mart) and steal something, you must then escape and drop off the item somewhere after a car chase. When you accept these contracts you either do it as a gang with all the members or you can do it solo, duo, trio etc- other people on the map within the area are made aware and obviously you kill each other. Similar stuff for the cops would be to raid a gangster hideout and make arrests etc
    Amazing

thank you very much for playing and enjoying the content that we created
    Regardless of what people say about the game, I loved Era every single bit. The players, the forums, hell even the story line.
    Even though you went on with your life, we still appreciate you and miss you always.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post

Tbh it was never even meant to be cops vs gangsters as the original game was actually about eras, hence the name Graal “Era.” Where it was divided into Past, present and future. But apparently people would only stay in the present zone so it just became one server.

So yeah, at this point I am unsure what the cops vs gangsters thing was, but the game was never meant to be that. If anything basing and gangs are what made the game about “mafia” but it is harder to make things around it when the player base starts at a low age.

While it would be fun to have furniture and stuff around the gangster team, I doubt we can do a lot about it because of age restrictions.
    Isn't that the whole point of Graal in general? I mean, Classic as past, Era as present, and Zone as future?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Isn't that the whole point of Graal in general? I mean, Classic as past, Era as present, and Zone as future?
    We should create a storyline for the different games. That would be cool.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Nope, initially Era (PC) was its own server, and it had 3 different eras. But it was all within Era PC.

I thought vulgar words weren’t allowed...