Thread: iPhone screen zoom

iPhone screen zoom

Is it possible to add more than a 2x screen zoom on iPhone? I feel if this change was possible, it would close the gap between devices being way better than eachother etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    Is it possible to add more than a 2x screen zoom on iPhone? I feel if this change was possible, it would close the gap between devices being way better than eachother etc.
    I guess it all depends on what device you use. I use an iPhone SX Max, 6.46 inches. I rarely play with x2 zoom simply because you get half the vision of the map. When you’re playing and walking, the field of view is just too small to enjoy unless you want to see the small pixels and appreciate the details of the game. So I don’t think having more than x2 screen zoom would be beneficial in terms of “playing” the game.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    I guess it all depends on what device you use. I use an iPhone SX Max, 6.46 inches. I rarely play with x2 zoom simply because you get half the vision of the map. When you’re playing and walking, the field of view is just too small to enjoy unless you want to see the small pixels and appreciate the details of the game. So I don’t think having more than x2 screen zoom would be beneficial in terms of “playing” the game.
    Well, I feel that it would be beneficial when it comes to base battle at mpx and GST. Being able to see as much as you can in GST is crucial. iPhone players though, are at a disadvantage when it comes to that type of stuff becaus you can’t see as much as your opponent might see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    Well, I feel that it would be beneficial when it comes to base battle at mpx and GST. Being able to see as much as you can in GST is crucial. iPhone players though, are at a disadvantage when it comes to that type of stuff becaus you can’t see as much as your opponent might see.
    If thats the case, I think you mean “zoom out”. You have a problem with not getting enough vision of the level. If thats what you’re talking about then I do agree.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here