Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Want to learn development skills by doing? *hiring*

Want to learn development skills by doing? *hiring*

Playerworld „Dev Evination“ Hiring!

Greetings!
    I am hiring an entire new staff team for development on a new playerworld.
    But this is not just for experienced people, if you cant get authed on the Testbed server and just want to get familiar with development for Graal Online, this may be something for you.

I am offering the opportunity for everyone who wants to get familiar with: Making Levels, scripting NPC‘s, trying out GANIS, drawing graphics to test them out ingame (new tilesets for example).

I offer tools like the PixelPerfect tile editor (for live, and quick level creation) with the use of whatever tileset you want!
    Also the online Gani-Editor and NPC-Editor. (Get familiar with creating weapons, tools, NPC‘s etc.)

Maybe we can expand the development community of GraalOnline a little, since developing is not very beginner friendly to get started with.

If you are interested, contact me.

I also need experienced people for the position of: „GFX Admin“, „GANI Admin“, „Scripting Admin“, to do the hiring in their respective positions for me.
    If you are interested, please contact me.

What's your server called?

It is called „Dev Evination“

I really love the approach to this. Most people get frustrated with coding because they simply dont know what resources to use or rather where to start. I’d definitely be interested in how this plays out, seeing so many player worlds rise and fall. Props to OP. Know where people could get started?
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Thank you=), yes I also think its hard to get into since when you (f.e) want to do scripts, you just have the GraalEditor which works in GScript 1, wich doesn‘t really make sense to learn nowadays.
    And I think collecting experience with how servers work and how RC works is pretty powerful even for beginners.
    There is no drawback for me if I let people test their NPC‘s, or let people get familiar with the online TileEditor on my server while I develop on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrosive View Post
    Thank you=), yes I also think its hard to get into since when you (f.e) want to do scripts, you just have the GraalEditor which works in GScript 1, wich doesn‘t really make sense to learn nowadays.
    And I think collecting experience with how servers work and how RC works is pretty powerful even for beginners.
    There is no drawback for me if I let people test their NPC‘s, or let people get familiar with the online TileEditor on my server while I develop on it.
    That's nice! I haven't been on Graal PC since maybe 4 to 5 years ago back when I used to actively play and seek ways to get better at the dev aspect of the game.
    From what I remember Testbed was really user friendly, I don't know if its still the same people that manage it, but it only took me maybe 1 - 2 days to get full access to Testbed for RC and other things.
    Let me know when you have time to share some player world knowledge with others!
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

I don‘t really have any experience with testbed, someone (who is now my LAT Admin) contacted me, and saief that he and a friend of his would like to practice with the Ol‘ West tileset, he got authed on testbed but his friend didn‘t but both wanted to practise but really I cant give a statement about testbed.
    We sure can share some knowledge just add my discord (Evination #4272) and we can talk =)

Das ist fantastisch! Wann unterrichtest du?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Danke! Ich versuche die Möglichkeiz zu geben alle Werkzeuge der GraalOnline Entwicklung zur Verfügung zustellen, dass neue GO Entwickler leichter einsteigen können=) Für Fragen bin ich immer zu haben aber Unterricht werde ich keinen geben. Dafür sind andere Leute besser geeignet ^^

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrosive View Post
    Playerworld „Dev Evination“ Hiring!

Greetings!
    I am hiring an entire new staff team for development on a new playerworld.
    But this is not just for experienced people, if you cant get authed on the Testbed server and just want to get familiar with development for Graal Online, this may be something for you.

I am offering the opportunity for everyone who wants to get familiar with: Making Levels, scripting NPC‘s, trying out GANIS, drawing graphics to test them out ingame (new tilesets for example).

I offer tools like the PixelPerfect tile editor (for live, and quick level creation) with the use of whatever tileset you want!
    Also the online Gani-Editor and NPC-Editor. (Get familiar with creating weapons, tools, NPC‘s etc.)

Maybe we can expand the development community of GraalOnline a little, since developing is not very beginner friendly to get started with.

If you are interested, contact me.

I also need experienced people for the position of: „GFX Admin“, „GANI Admin“, „Scripting Admin“, to do the hiring in their respective positions for me.
    If you are interested, please contact me.
    hey how can i get access to the server?