Thread: Bushmaster ACR

Bushmaster ACR

Hey all, I've come back to Era just to some kill time. I've been looking at the Bushmaster ACR because I'm interested in adding another *cheap-ish* (around 50-60K) fast ROF gun to my collection. For spam tools, I already own the PDW, Spectre, A91, and Tec9. What do you guys think of it? The only thing that puts me off is: No idea if it has been nerfed and the freeze rate.

It's an improved version of Skorpian EVO, that is an improved version of the 30k Tachi Scorpion. All of these guns are only good for PK.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshade214 View Post
    Hey all, I've come back to Era just to some kill time. I've been looking at the Bushmaster ACR because I'm interested in adding another *cheap-ish* (around 50-60K) fast ROF gun to my collection. For spam tools, I already own the PDW, Spectre, A91, and Tec9. What do you guys think of it? The only thing that puts me off is: No idea if it has been nerfed and the freeze rate.
    Be careful when purchasing guns, as some of their stats have been nerfed.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Bushmaster ACR and the old AimPoint guns haven't been nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Bushmaster ACR and the old AimPoint guns haven't been nerfed
    Don't forget bar
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Old AimPoint guns:

.44 S&W
    Minigun
    Bushmaster ACR
    AA12
    SVD
    Skorpian Evo
    M107 - yes I forgot, M107 actually got nerfed
    M1911 Tac
    FAL OSW
    PDW SD
    ARX 160
    SCAR H - got nerfed too
    MK 14 EBR
    RPG 7
    MPX SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshade214 View Post
    Its very good for PK due to how spammy it is, its on another level compared to PDW but 9.5 dmg instead of 11.
    a91 is literally all you need, its legit a Mtar-X for 90k. Gain skill with that and its all over, i struggle against average a91 users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and bought it. It's fun to use, especially when spamming it down the street or near a base where a lot of people are re-spawning. The gunfire sounds a bit intimidating as well. I think my next and final gun to buy is the GM4. My only gripe with it is what I guessed in the OP, which is freeze rate. No complaints and yes, JimmY, I intend to use this gun for random PKing shenanigans.