Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gang Spar Tournament 2020 Qualifiers

If that’s the case with the date of that video then obviously you would know it’s the last few hours of Qualifications and if you were to see the scoreboards you know Slaughta had no time to catch up regardless so their only way was a DQ the way Unlucky was getting Legend members banned due to being scared of competition. and your smart-Al little sarcasm doesn’t mean your proving a point lol you’re literally trying to sound smart but anything with a brain knows that. You’re probably a Slaughta members who’s upset you got passed up 1st but what’s the issue? You weren’t getting knocked off the top 4 I don’t see the reason the cry.
    #OnGuardGST #LetsGo

- - - Updated - - -

Also, yeah because they’re both Teams that are qualifying via Gangspar so obviously they would be in the same room?? And an hour lmao you guys say anything to hate on teams. I could write serval paragraphs about 7 different gangs along with videos and screenshots but like I said before what’s the point of knocking competition. My gang qualified thru Base battle and we had been called boosters as well. There’s a difference between that and selective sparring

Everybody just needs a warm glass of milk to chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_X View Post
    If that’s the case with the date of that video then obviously you would know it’s the last few hours of Qualifications and if you were to see the scoreboards you know Slaughta had no time to catch up regardless so their only way was a DQ the way Unlucky was getting Legend members banned due to being scared of competition. and your smart-Al little sarcasm doesn’t mean your proving a point lol you’re literally trying to sound smart but anything with a brain knows that. You’re probably a Slaughta members who’s upset you got passed up 1st but what’s the issue? You weren’t getting knocked off the top 4 I don’t see the reason the cry.
    #OnGuardGST #LetsGo

- - - Updated - - -

Also, yeah because they’re both Teams that are qualifying via Gangspar so obviously they would be in the same room?? And an hour lmao you guys say anything to hate on teams. I could write serval paragraphs about 7 different gangs along with videos and screenshots but like I said before what’s the point of knocking competition. My gang qualified thru Base battle and we had been called boosters as well. There’s a difference between that and selective sparring
    “You’re trying to sound smart” oh man, that’s a good one. That’s the go-to line when someone is upset that they’re losing an argument lol. The point you’re trying to make is so weak, you’re saying it’s MORE LIKELY that Slaughta members (which there is literally no proof that those alt accounts were from Slaughta) were the ones helping Envy pass them, than it being Envy members’ alt accounts? I’m not linked to any of these gangs in any way, I was just online and saw Envy very clearly boosting and recorded it lol, calm down.

Yes it would make sense for two qualifying gangs to be in GS together. Watch that video again and explain to me how the gang, with 2 alts and one not even moving, was trying to qualify. Two “Slaughta members” were coordinating with Envy members (who they were competing with), in order to make it LOOK like they were boosting. That’s what you’re saying right? What an incredibly intelligent argument that is. Well done.

And go ahead and write those several paragraphs with videos and screenshots, I’d love to see them. Showing evidence of gangs blatantly cheating doesn’t mean you are “knocking gangs”, take your emotions out of it.

You use big nerdy words to make it seem like you know what you’re saying, and have you ever heard of AFK? Or if you know what feeding is what’s the point of moving? Pretty sure the point is to stand still & get killed lmfao and those two Alt were on (RatHoodGST) tag but they cleared the tag now obviously. Literally anybody in MPX who’s related to qualifications or is involved in GST will 100% tell you that Slaughta has 15+ Alt accounts In RatHoodGST that they speed and VPN on during Basebattle to annoying people. You’re so one sided it’s funny lol talking to a brick wall I can’t wait to her your next essay with 20 big words Mr Einstein. And don’t worry once I get my PC later today I’ll attached the screenshots of evidence.

Never laughed so hard at a thread lmaoo, a bunch of cheaters trying to get cheaters banned wtf is this.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_X View Post
    You use big nerdy words to make it seem like you know what you’re saying, and have you ever heard of AFK? Or if you know what feeding is what’s the point of moving? Pretty sure the point is to stand still & get killed lmfao and those two Alt were on (RatHoodGST) tag but they cleared the tag now obviously. Literally anybody in MPX who’s related to qualifications or is involved in GST will 100% tell you that Slaughta has 15+ Alt accounts In RatHoodGST that they speed and VPN on during Basebattle to annoying people. You’re so one sided it’s funny lol talking to a brick wall I can’t wait to her your next essay with 20 big words Mr Einstein. And don’t worry once I get my PC later today I’ll attached the screenshots of evidence.
    Your only counter-argument here is “you are using big words”. yikes. I’m sorry if reading words is this difficult for you, it sounds like you’re having a hard time with it. & Never did i say Slaughta didn’t boost. It wouldn’t shock me at all if I found out they did (that’s why I encouraged you to post the evidence you have, I’m interested to see). But I happened to be online when Envy was boosting. Saying that one gang is boosting doesn’t diminish the fact that other gangs may have been boosting. You’re the one who, in defense of Envy, started whining about how “everyone else is boosting too!” and that may very well be true. But I was online, and Envy was very clearly boosting, so I recorded it.

Big Boss
    Here's a quick update on what is going on. We're reviewing videos (there are a ton), going through logs (even more of these), and looking for obvious and serious cases of boosting. Beating a small gang a couple times, or beating one gang several times in a row is not something we are looking to punish anyone over, but there are definitely more serious cases that we are likely to take action against. It's possible some teams will be disqualified from playing in GST, and possible that some teams will lose points where obvious but less severe boosting occurred. There were over 8500 games played so it takes time to seriously review them, but we will have final results out by Friday. A couple examples of things we have looked at from spars so far are a 73 game win streak, a 37 game win streak against 0 point teams, a gang that lost their first 32 matches in a row, and a gang that won ~75% of its matches against teams that had 0 points. Basically, expect some shakeups in the top lists. We don't plan on any delay to GST at this time. We want to get the final results out as soon as possible so everyone has a bit of time to plan ahead for it. I'll post more info as I have it.

Hoyt do u plan on releasing the gst arena soon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you plan on releasing the GST arena meanwhile you guys work on bracket/Scores? And that 70 streak is definitely Meg0rb no doubt LOL. GST is literally 10 days away and teams have no idea what they’re even playing in.

Big Boss
    We'll release the arena in the next day or 2.