If that’s the case with the date of that video then obviously you would know it’s the last few hours of Qualifications and if you were to see the scoreboards you know Slaughta had no time to catch up regardless so their only way was a DQ the way Unlucky was getting Legend members banned due to being scared of competition. and your smart-Al little sarcasm doesn’t mean your proving a point lol you’re literally trying to sound smart but anything with a brain knows that. You’re probably a Slaughta members who’s upset you got passed up 1st but what’s the issue? You weren’t getting knocked off the top 4 I don’t see the reason the cry.
#OnGuardGST #LetsGo

- - - Updated - - -

Also, yeah because they’re both Teams that are qualifying via Gangspar so obviously they would be in the same room?? And an hour lmao you guys say anything to hate on teams. I could write serval paragraphs about 7 different gangs along with videos and screenshots but like I said before what’s the point of knocking competition. My gang qualified thru Base battle and we had been called boosters as well. There’s a difference between that and selective sparring