Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Spar Tournament 2020 Qualifiers

Can you guys actually start posting the updated scores for qualifiers everyday???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this your first rodeo?
    Gst isn’t happening on the 1st of August they always push it back because they’re incompetent why do you think they’ll become staff on a dead 2D game where they don’t get payed?

It’ll probably be done on august 8th or 9th

It’s come to my attention that’s some gangs been “Boosting” spar wins but honestly lots of team has (Flushi,Kohana,Slaughta,Vandal,Bulldogs,) Qualifications are dead it’s not their fault they can’t spar 20 different gangs when it’s the same 5 teams playing against eachother everyday, they would qualify regardless so we should let everybody be and stay for competition for the GST event.

Lol here’s some evidence of Envy boosting today (July 20) before qualifications end. Repeatedly facing 2 alt accounts, I mean they don’t even bother making 1 of them move at all. Pretty sad. I can upload more if necessary but figure this alone should be enough, I would hope. https://youtu.be/_7xtwibaVII

They were going to qualify regardless and I also have screenshots and videos of Slaughta boosting so what? Envy should stay or else GST won’t have any competition the qualifications aren’t tag serious only 4 real GST teams went thru via gang spar so why does it matter? If anything happens to Envy it wouldn’t be fair unless it something happens to Flushi,Kohana,Bulldogs,Vandal and Flushy. But lol like I said it’s not that serious .

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_X View Post
    They were going to qualify regardless and I also have screenshots and videos of Slaughta boosting so what? Envy should stay or else GST won’t have any competition the qualifications aren’t tag serious only 4 real GST teams went thru via gang spar so why does it matter? If anything happens to Envy it wouldn’t be fair unless it something happens to Flushi,Kohana,Bulldogs,Vandal and Flushy. But lol like I said it’s not that serious .
    You should post those screenshots of them boosting too then lol, there’s a reason boosting is illegal. “It doesnt matter” to you because you’re likely in Envy and are trying to cover your tracks. You can’t defend that video, it’s blatant boosting. Show some proof of the others boosting and then yeah should get the same punishment.

Big Boss
    GST qualifiers have come to an end. The most up-to-date scores were added to the original post. We are aware of more than a few cases of boosting, and have been reviewing it and will continue to do so.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RZGJUqG

One of Slaughta's many boosting tags.

Throughout the whole time of qualifications, it's common knowledge by every player participating that Slaughta did in fact boost most of their gang spar points. They had many other tags as well and everybody knows that they also used the tag (RatHoodGST) to try and boost their score as well. If action is taken on one team then it should be taken on all of the other teams that boosted their scores up -- thus resulting in a less competitive GST and not even having enough ACTIVE teams to participate in this year's GST.

Even without doing that, they would have ended up qualifying anyways if you look at past score updates.

Hoyt is the gst map already made?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk