Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Spar Tournament 2020 Qualifiers

Couldn’t agree more, & let’s not bash Slaughta but if were being honest those guys aren’t top tier sparrers no way they could stay top of gang spar they always lose. It’s obvious they boosted they would stay up late night in the AM and uses different tags get 3 wins switch rooms and repeat. I have lots of proof I’ll be posting shorty , but I’m all honesty these teams were gonna qualify regardless and when I say it doesn’t matter I don’t mean who cares. I mean it as in what’s the point in taking action, it’s less competitive every year due to qualifications being dead. we’re talking about Jeff the guy who let Banned players play in 2019 GST when Junz himself banned them.

Forgot to throw this in there as well, this was said right before Envy started boosting & switching the tags that their alts were on after every 3 wins, so that it would look like they were beating new gangs lol. 3729950F-CCA8-4D52-AD38-05D347BAD62C.jpeg

Congratz to the all the gangs who cheating and also the people who should do something but just don't care about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    Dont forget this important photo: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...512/image0.png

Conversation between 2 Curse/Unlucky members about getting another player banned whilst removing their own evidence which could ban themselves. dayum..

Firstly “xxxx” is a banned player whom we kicked from Curse because he was banned. He got furious when we decided to kick him off the team, so pretty much he's trying his hardest by framing players from "Curse" and tried to take us down.

If you still doubt the validity of this paragraph, take a look at this convo between Capone Damso (a curse member) and Blaze (the banned player framing us). Blaze has two discord accounts - ‘.Blaze’ and ‘xxxx’.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...132/image0.png

Now, Borius, aka Pl4yer who's on these "screenshots" already proved he doesn’t speedhack and was exonerated—besides, he said himself he’s gonna record himself do GST this year and upload it on YouTube to prove his innocence . I don’t know about you guys, but I wouldn’t trust "evidence” of a banned player.

Secondly the user Kappo on this thread is being impersonated by another player, most likely a banned player trying to hide their identity. They're trying to get innocent players banned solely because they were caught cheating. It would be unfair to use this as solid evidence when it's coming from a accounts that were just recently created so they can get these players banned.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...150/image0.png

Furthermore, "xxxx" aka Blaze created an account on discord impersonating a member from Curse named RPG Tetris. Looking at the screenshots above we see ".Blaze" who's also "xxxx" getting angry when we announced that we would kick him off because he’s a banned player.

I wouldn’t believe the words of a banned player trying to say we cheated last year since all of GST was recorded and posted on YouTube.

To conclude Curse doesn’t condone any wrongdoings, hence why Nike made those announcements. Please don’t twist our words just because you guys are afraid of competition. Thanks and goodluck in gst.
    Last edited by RpgGraal; 07-20-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Actually you can clearly see the dates of when the messages were sent, blaze got kicked very recently (July 15th) but the conversation between him and rpg is way on April 27th so how could he make an alt account and make it look like it’s RPG when the messages were way in April which was months before blaze was kicked? You got caught in ya lies buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk why you changed what you said but heres what he originally said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s super unfair for some gangs in base battle because some gangs have been boosting a lot. I have solid evidence of Flushy boosting at night times in order to gain points to win

Quote Originally Posted by SCarwin View Post
    Lol here’s some evidence of Envy boosting today (July 20) before qualifications end. Repeatedly facing 2 alt accounts, I mean they don’t even bother making 1 of them move at all. Pretty sad. I can upload more if necessary but figure this alone should be enough, I would hope. https://youtu.be/_7xtwibaVII
    This doesn't prove anything, those two guys there supposedly “boosting” them are probably slaughta members from their (RatHoodGST) tag trying to get fake evidence to DQ envy. because they passed them in the#1 spot, , also you can clearly see the leader was jailed and wasn’t participating. And lastly the video could be weeks old for all we know theres no actual proof of the date this video was recorded. And before you start the oh you’re from Envy I’m not. I’m from Odysseus we didn’t even qualify because Meg0rb boosted the last minutes of Qualifications via BaseBattle and passed us

Quote Originally Posted by LogababyX View Post
    This doesn't prove anything, those two guys there supposedly “boosting” them are probably slaughta members from their (RatHoodGST) tag trying to get fake evidence to DQ envy. because they passed them in the#1 spot, , also you can clearly see the leader was jailed and wasn’t participating. And lastly the video could be weeks old for all we know theres no actual proof of the date this video was recorded. And before you start the oh you’re from Envy I’m not. I’m from Odysseus we didn’t even qualify because Meg0rb boosted the last minutes of Qualifications via BaseBattle and passed us
    Lol yeah, the 2 “Slaughta” members just happened to go in the same room as Envy at the same time and join at the same time, for an hour straight. What an intelligent idea that would be for Slaughta to purposely allow another gang to boost ahead of them and pass them. You’re trying to poke holes in what I said, but are insinuating that those 2 accounts were from Slaughta? Literally based on what? You can’t back that up in any way lol. When you’re resorting to saying “well this video could be old!” your argument is awful.