Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Get rid of Predators

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    1. Game will be sexist.
    2. Predators can switch to the opposite genders.
    3. Genders doesnt actually do a thing to help get rid of predators.
    It will not stamp pedofilia out, but it'll make it harder for it to randomly happen.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I've definitely noticed an uptick in this. There are several accounts which have been recurring and I have noted. We've been doing our best to stay on top of it, but it's always best to report things as well. Unless something in public chat makes us suspicious, we aren't allowed to randomly check random people's PMs willy-nilly on the off chance they will be predatory to others. Report as soon as you see something, are messaged something -- the sooner, the better! I'll keep watching out in start and a couple other "common" areas for that kind of behavior. Certainly unacceptable, although difficult to nip at the bud.
    :]

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    It will not stamp pedofilia out, but it'll make it harder for it to randomly happen.
    No it wont make it harder
    Pedos harass lil boys too or everyone rly they pm randomly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by August. View Post
    I've definitely noticed an uptick in this. There are several accounts which have been recurring and I have noted. We've been doing our best to stay on top of it, but it's always best to report things as well. Unless something in public chat makes us suspicious, we aren't allowed to randomly check random people's PMs willy-nilly on the off chance they will be predatory to others. Report as soon as you see something, are messaged something -- the sooner, the better! I'll keep watching out in start and a couple other "common" areas for that kind of behavior. Certainly unacceptable, although difficult to nip at the bud.
    Dude’s typing like it’s her english test

Quote Originally Posted by August. View Post
    Maybe making a 2nd account and digging out sexual predators is the best way for admins? Though it is troublesome its part of ya job ig hahaha, and i get predators quite easily too by saying "im dirty" in chat literally makes u like the center of attractions and it warms the cockles of my heart.
    Adopt one today!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    I understand that you didn't mean it, but this sounded very wrong out loud lol

But in all seriousness, since this thread is somewhat dead, I think that we can deal with pedofilia in iEra by doing the following:
    1. making it so players of different genders can't PM each other unless a certain distance near each other, unless they're friends, in which this barrier is removed.
    2. Male and female players have different starting points on the map when they log on for the first time.
    3. Also, to prevent abuse, players can only switch genders once a week.
    Lmaoo Graal Era Saudi Arabia version

Honestly, there are so many apps with pedophilia and the only way to "fix" that is by reporting those users. Just look at TikTok and their history with pedophilia. Not great at all.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

its so weird to imagine that actually in place, you can't be over here using boys & girls happy meal toys to prevent sexual harrassment. (and while we're at it, let's start making seperate bathrooms for asians, to prevent racism!) like dude no matter your genitalia, graal isnt to the point that anyone is in fear of sexting from across the map. the more 'safe' thing that'd be fair is defaultly leaving some privacy settings on, otherwise i think game functions are fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by yunknown View Post
    its so weird to imagine that actually in place, you can't be over here using boys & girls happy meal toys to prevent sexual harrassment. (and while we're at it, let's start making seperate bathrooms for asians, to prevent racism!) like dude no matter your genitalia, graal isnt to the point that anyone is in fear of sexting from across the map. the more 'safe' thing that'd be fair is defaultly leaving some privacy settings on, otherwise i think game functions are fine here.
    1. If a player reports a predators, chances are that the player isn't really too happy with with the treatment being received.
    2. Of course these measures won't stop pedophilia alone, but it'll make it a bit more difficult for it to happen randomly.
    3. And offtopic, but going to the Asian thing you said, if a man has legitimate reasoning of being hit by a racist group, is it wrong for him to request a place separate from said group?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Heart?? So youre a woman?? i thought you were a transgender man. sorry for calling you a man before. -PainzerFaust
    Edit: I'm hearing a man speak in the video so disregard my apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjum9694 View Post
    Heart?? So youre a woman?? i thought you were a transgender man. sorry for calling you a man before. -PainzerFaust
    Edit: I'm hearing a man speak in the video so disregard my apology.
    LOL whatever it is im not affected. Not like it will ruin my life LOL its just a game with toxic peoplessssssssssssssssssssss
    Adopt one today!