Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of Predators

Get rid of Predators

This video will explain everything:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMrUz6DmBSY

I mean tbh this game was aim to be friendly, for little kids to play right? Then why do we still have sexual predators lurking around era? Personally I feel that PRs should really investigate the community around start, it could be disgusing as someone or whatever means to dig out sexual predators
    Adopt one today!

Lol even "normal" people around Era are rude and staff apparently can do nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    its fun to catch them either way haha ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Lol even "normal" people around Era are rude and staff apparently can do nothing...
    aw

- - - Updated - - -

aw

- - - Updated - - -

aw

- - - Updated - - -

aw

Quote Originally Posted by Heart2nd View Post
    This video will explain everything:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMrUz6DmBSY

I mean tbh this game was aim to be friendly, for little kids to play right? Then why do we still have sexual predators lurking around era? Personally I feel that PRs should really investigate the community around start, it could be disgusing as someone or whatever means to dig out sexual predators
    I second this statement.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I mean theyre still humans, and everyone have unusual behaviors. But still, they shouldnt make anyone feel uncomfortable. PRs really should watch the community, I played era for 3 or 4 years I think, and the community's getting worse and more toxic than last time. They should update the community rules that might improve players' behavior.
    Can we get admins that actually use their powers to help the community and not use it for selfish reasons, Ive seen some people getting temp banned for spreading/talking about the iMask scandal, I mean, why? why would you even do that thing in the first place? admins should take responsibility for their actions, than making the players shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    I mean theyre still humans, and everyone have unusual behaviors. But still, they shouldnt make anyone feel uncomfortable. PRs really should watch the community, I played era for 3 or 4 years I think, and the community's getting worse and more toxic than last time. They should update the community rules that might improve players' behavior.
    Can we get admins that actually use their powers to help the community and not use it for selfish reasons, Ive seen some people getting temp banned for spreading/talking about the iMask scandal, I mean, why? why would you even do that thing in the first place? admins should take responsibility for their actions, than making the players shut.
    I understand that you didn't mean it, but this sounded very wrong out loud lol

But in all seriousness, since this thread is somewhat dead, I think that we can deal with pedofilia in iEra by doing the following:
    1. making it so players of different genders can't PM each other unless a certain distance near each other, unless they're friends, in which this barrier is removed.
    2. Male and female players have different starting points on the map when they log on for the first time.
    3. Also, to prevent abuse, players can only switch genders once a week.
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 07-10-2020 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added third suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post

But in all seriousness, since this thread is somewhat dead, I think that we can deal with pedofilia in iEra by doing the following:
    1. making it so players of different genders can't PM each other unless a certain distance near each other, unless they're friends, in which this barrier is removed.
    2. Male and female players have different starting points on the map when they log on for the first time.
    The **** is this

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    The **** is this
    Counter-predator measures, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post

1. Game will be sexist.
    2. Predators can switch to the opposite genders.
    3. Genders doesnt actually do a thing to help get rid of predators.