I woke up this morning, logged on, and saw that i have a 35 hour jail time for “Racism”. When A) im the complete opposite of a racist, and B) I was off ALL night.
Beforehand i was not jailed, had no reason to BE jailed (as i didnt do any actions to warrant it), and woke up to it.
This game needs to LOOK INTO reports, not just jail someone off of someone’s issues with me.
I will not go through 35 hours of waiting just to play this game, and considering the fact that i just bought myself a 100$ gift card for it, you just lost out on my $$$.
Either look into the FACTS, and repeal this false claim of “Racism”, or toonslab will be called very shortly, and not by myself. This has happened far too many times to many people i know, now including myself, to the point where it feels like an authoritative dictatorship in this game.
and dont tell me “send a ticket to toonslab support”, actually DO YOUR JOB.
Signed - an Irritated Man

- - - Updated - - -

I already know someone’s gonna reply with “send a ticket into toonslab support”
So:
If you have the power to jail someone, you should most definitely have the power to UN-jail them. Toonslab hasnt even responded to my ticket about being falsely reset, and its been 5 months now.
If you were hired for a job, ACTUALLY do it right, and not brush this off to “support”, in which no supporting happens.