Thread: Falsely jailed, Very ticked off.

Falsely jailed, Very ticked off.

I woke up this morning, logged on, and saw that i have a 35 hour jail time for “Racism”. When A) im the complete opposite of a racist, and B) I was off ALL night.
    Beforehand i was not jailed, had no reason to BE jailed (as i didnt do any actions to warrant it), and woke up to it.
    This game needs to LOOK INTO reports, not just jail someone off of someone’s issues with me.
    I will not go through 35 hours of waiting just to play this game, and considering the fact that i just bought myself a 100$ gift card for it, you just lost out on my $$$.
    Either look into the FACTS, and repeal this false claim of “Racism”, or toonslab will be called very shortly, and not by myself. This has happened far too many times to many people i know, now including myself, to the point where it feels like an authoritative dictatorship in this game.
    and dont tell me “send a ticket to toonslab support”, actually DO YOUR JOB.
    Signed - an Irritated Man

- - - Updated - - -

I already know someone’s gonna reply with “send a ticket into toonslab support”
    So:
    If you have the power to jail someone, you should most definitely have the power to UN-jail them. Toonslab hasnt even responded to my ticket about being falsely reset, and its been 5 months now.
    If you were hired for a job, ACTUALLY do it right, and not brush this off to “support”, in which no supporting happens.

Before this thread gets closed down like every other thread..
    Let’s not forget the fact that at the end of the day we really don’t get support for anything jail/account related.
    This is a game even myself have poured hundreds of dollars over the years and I myself haven’t been falsely jailed but
    I did lose my account for about 11 months before I got it back. I’m not sure of how I got the account back, as my identify email was linked to a fresh account. But during those months there was never one word from toonslab.
    My good Ol’ friend Jinx whom I met in the early games of era lost his 23k hour account for no reason, as the same thing happened to him. He lost his account and contacted the toons lab and its been three years. He still hasn’t gotten any type of response or should I say ‘closure’. This game is important to everyone of us, and considering the player base and years we’ve given, it baffles me to think that most of these wrongful jail accusations/account lost is slapped on with “send a ticket” .
    So what can @irritatedman do from here? He doesn’t have anywhere to reach out to because of how understaffed Toonslab is, and coincidentally you can’t post about your issues on the forum if its jail time. I feel for OP and I wonder too, where do people go from here, with limited resources and help, are we just supposed to just move on?
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    Before this thread gets closed down like every other thread..
    Let’s not forget the fact that at the end of the day we really don’t get support for anything jail/account related.
    This is a game even myself have poured hundreds of dollars over the years and I myself haven’t been falsely jailed but
    I did lose my account for about 11 months before I got it back. I’m not sure of how I got the account back, as my identify email was linked to a fresh account. But during those months there was never one word from toonslab.
    My good Ol’ friend Jinx whom I met in the early games of era lost his 23k hour account for no reason, as the same thing happened to him. He lost his account and contacted the toons lab and its been three years. He still hasn’t gotten any type of response or should I say ‘closure’. This game is important to everyone of us, and considering the player base and years we’ve given, it baffles me to think that most of these wrongful jail accusations/account lost is slapped on with “send a ticket” .
    So what can @irritatedman do from here? He doesn’t have anywhere to reach out to because of how understaffed Toonslab is, and coincidentally you can’t post about your issues on the forum if its jail time. I feel for OP and I wonder too, where do people go from here, with limited resources and help, are we just supposed to just move on?
    Thank you. You know what’s goin on as well. Im not even mad at being jailed anymore, but this game needs changes in how it deals with stuff like this.
    Sadly, it wont change though, as it hasn’t since 2015-Onwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just waiting for Minho to come and say “Send a ticket, the forums is not the place to talk about jail/account issues.” and close the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kappo View Post
    Just waiting for Minho to come and say “Send a ticket, the forums is not the place to talk about jail/account issues.” and close the thread
    Facts. Cant even get direct help from any of the people who are supposed to help.
    Was boutta enter GST too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry to hear that, and you guys know the answer yourself. Send a ticket, Admins have no power over this, the only help you can get is from toonslab. We don’t have any power to help you out other than to say “ send a ticket to toonslab”. I really hope your problem gets solved. We really do wish that we could help, but there’s nothing much we can do.