Thread: to actually use the idea of this game

to actually use the idea of this game

Isn’t graal era supposed to be about gangsters out here bein lit? Why cant we rob the “Era Bank” with a cool side mission, i could help script everything needed for it. (GS2)

But legitimately it would be cool to have the ability to do that like a GTA heist. Go in the bank with masks, go through a series of rooms once you get in, find “gralats” (2500-3500?) and you can twice a week (3 days, 12 hours between each attempt) to not abuse it.

Huge battle ensues, you’re going down the street with gunfire erupting behind you, blockades being set up needed to dodge them.
    Only the strong survive

I could make it clientside as to not overload the server, and bOoM! got yourself an exciting mission and help free2play players, without making much of a difference since people will still shell out bUcKs

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would actually like quests. If this is implemented, you guys can PM me if you need story ideas.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

This game actually had quests that were gonna be about gangsters and cops which snk talked about in a different post but they never got released.

kinda like the old, old west themed quest?

Man I love to have quest too but I really want is Gang wars where there's a score system for that hope they add it on future im waiting for gang wars since 2014

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk