Thread: Banned for no reason/Toonslab failed to receive my emails...Need help

Newcomer

Unhappy Banned for no reason/Toonslab failed to receive my emails...Need help

I have currently sent a ticket to toonslab regarding my ban issue for understanding the basic needs in the graal community and i am currentlywaiting for replies.But i have recently been banned for no reason and i tried sending emails to toonslab to review my ticket and i waited but the email was failed to be receive by toonslab.I was falsely banned and i did not commit any crime in-game or harrassed any admins.I asked an admin outside of game wether the rumours were true or not and i was banned right after doing my laundry and i am sending this message on my behalf of asking for help in regards of my issue on my banned account in Graal Online Era.Thanks for reading this and i hoped you unban me as soon as possible.Send help

I’m not too sure about the “toonslab failed to receive my emails” part, I’ve never heard of this happening. I think you should keep trying to send a ticket every two weeks or so, just in case it works. I highly doubt that toonslab would block certain emails, so keep trying. And I’m afraid we can’t do too much when it comes to getting falsely jailed, only toonslab deals with things related to that.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not too sure about the “toonslab failed to receive my emails” part, I’ve never heard of this happening. I think you should keep trying to send a ticket every two weeks or so, just in case it works. I highly doubt that toonslab would block certain emails, so keep trying. And I’m afraid we can’t do too much when it comes to getting falsely jailed, only toonslab deals with things related to that. And this isn’t the place to discuss jails/bans, if you have a problem, message any higher ups or moderators.

Newcomer

I sent a email but my gmail said failed to sent message to toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    I’m not too sure about the “toonslab failed to receive my emails” part, I’ve never heard of this happening. I think you should keep trying to send a ticket every two weeks or so, just in case it works. I highly doubt that toonslab would block certain emails, so keep trying. And I’m afraid we can’t do too much when it comes to getting falsely jailed, only toonslab deals with things related to that.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not too sure about the “toonslab failed to receive my emails” part, I’ve never heard of this happening. I think you should keep trying to send a ticket every two weeks or so, just in case it works. I highly doubt that toonslab would block certain emails, so keep trying. And I’m afraid we can’t do too much when it comes to getting falsely jailed, only toonslab deals with things related to that. And this isn’t the place to discuss jails/bans, if you have a problem, message any higher ups or moderators.
    I sent a email via gmail to toonslab but it said failed to send to toonslab

I am banned for 4 months now (my graal id is Graal2309372) and Toonslab still didnt respond once so gl bro
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

If your ingame status doesn't clearly state the ban reason you can try asking Toonslab what the ban reason is (tho i'm not sure if they answer these type of tickets) via a Ticket.

I'm not sure why the email couldn't be sent, but it doesn't really matter because you're supposed to submit a ticket via the website and not email them directly.
    Hai C:

Newcomer
    hello i need help, i'm banned from the trade, and i would like to know if you can buy ecs with a credit card

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    ... and i would like to know if you can buy ecs with a credit card
    That would be amazing
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.