Thread: Weapon Reloading

Weapon Reloading

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a long time, so please excuse my lack of knowledge of game mechanics and paraphernalia beforehand.

While I understand there is a 'Feedback' menu in-game for this very topic, I feel it is more accessible to the community when posted on these age-old forums for all to see and note.

As per the title, I've noticed with my return to Era that upon player death, the magazine count (ammo amount, remaining rounds in gun, w/e) will transfer over to revival and not automatically reload. As a longtime player, it would make sense to me if upon player death, any weapon or article that used a type of reloadable or otherwise replaceable ammo should ideally be refilled upon revival -- essentially beginning a new life; it does not make sense in its current state where you revive with (ie.) ten rounds out of twenty in your BAR.

Now, I am of course unfamiliar with the mechanics behind this -- and in no way am I saying it would be an easy thing to remedy in the code of the game, but it seems such a change would be a nice QOL improvement to overall gameplay. While I understand this topic may have been probed many times in the past, I would appreciate some insight into the status of this issue as I would call it.

Cheers.

I would like this.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".